Can't convert gloves from Daz3d to VAM (HELP)

raystanz333

Reactions
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO IMPORT GLOVES FROM DAZ3D TO VAM?????
And yes I'm only doing this for personal use.

I'm trying to convert these gloves into VAM clothing: https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_54115/

Problem is they're all designed for Genesis 8 Females in Daz3d whereas VAM uses Gen 2. So the angle of the arms is WAY off.

I've followed instructions in this tutorial for importing clothing and I managed to import into VAM but they load in the Gen 8 position instead of the Gen 2 - and just float in the air.

So I figured if I could set a Gen 8 female in Daz3d to the same T-Pose as a Gen 2, I could then get the gloves to load in the correct position on VAM. So I did mange to get a Gen 8 posing as a Gen 2 in Daz3d, and the gloves were in the same pose - but after importing into Vam, it's still loading in the Gen 8 position.

So now I'm stuck...

Hey 😺 For things like gloves you will be wanting to flow this guide, you will need blender too

I'd say you will need to export the gloves as .obj from Daz to get it into blender and then follow the guide 🙏

Hey 😺 For things like gloves you will be wanting to flow this guide, you will need blender too

I'd say you will need to export the gloves as .obj from Daz to get it into blender and then follow the guide 🙏
I must be doing something wrong because when I finally get the gloves to VAM and import the texture mapping, the textures are all messed up and not even remotely close to where they should be. Any advice at all? I must be doing something wrong when it comes to the import

Back
Top Bottom