Can You Parent Scene Animation to a Subscene?

Reactions
I have an existing scene that shows animation in the Scene Animation panel. I want to pull out only one model from the scene as an atom and save it as a subscene with this animation. Is there a way to do this? When I parent the model to the subscene, the animation stops. And there's nowhere in the Atoms panel of the scene where I see any additional animation I can parent to the subscene. Just in the Scene Animation panel. Sorry if this isn't clear.

Sorry but the answer is no. If your animation is in "Scene Animation", it's linked to the scene itself.
Nothing at scene level can be included in a subscene. For instance, you cannot include your sound from "Scene audio".

To be included in a subscene, it has to related to an atom (that you should parent to the subscene).

Sorry but the answer is no. If your animation is in "Scene Animation", it's linked to the scene itself.
Nothing at scene level can be included in a subscene. For instance, you cannot include your sound from "Scene audio".

To be included in a subscene, it has to related to an atom (that you should parent to the subscene).
Got it. Thx!

Back
Top Bottom