Question Can mmd2timeline make Mp4 videos, and how about VR180s?

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
I'm getting mmd2timeline since i really can't play in VR since my computer can't handle it much. But if i can create videos with MMD files and music i can just watch them in VR but the mmd2timeline plugin just seems like you can input VMD file and then it has an Export button. I wonder what it exports to? Does it export to Mp4 or what? Does it also have export to VR180? or is there another plugin that does export to VR180?

Upvote 0
Thanks so much!!!!!!! That's an exellent plugin. So would i first use MMD2Timeline to bring in my VMDs( mmd dances)...and then use this Plugin?

I also wondering if with this plugin you can make VR 180s out of not just MMD dancing but of any of your game play including game play from using that plugin VamX and having the deed with a girl but convert it to VR180, would that be possible?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, that plugin should record pretty much anything in-game. You might run into trouble with anything that also messes with the render pipeline, though, like PostMagic for example.

I have no clue what MMD2Timeline does...but from the name it sounds like it converts dance animations into either VaM's build-in timeline or Acid's Timeline plugin. In both cases the result would be just normal gameplay as well ;)

Upvote 0
Hey MacGruber any tips on how to use Eoni's Video Renderer? It says add an Empty, i dont know is that supposed to act as a camera? because when i press Record....the resulting images in the folder are all black, they dont show the girl at all.

Upvote 0
Yeah, when it comes to mmd2timeline, I'm not totally sure, but most of these plugins usually export to MP4 since it's such a common format. As for VR180, that's a bit more niche. I haven't heard about mmd2timeline doing that directly, but there might be other tools out there for it.

A while back, a buddy of mine was trying to do some VR stuff, and he ended up using a mix of different software to get the results he wanted. It can be a bit of a puzzle sometimes. If you're looking to make VR-type videos, you might want to look into some auto video maker programs. They can make the process a bit easier, especially with tricky formats.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you read through the discussion thread on the video renderer, it will be a lot clearer. You add the empty atom to the scene, and add the plugin to that. Then you have to aim the video "camera" to frame the video. There is a preview window that helps with this. I render at 4K resolution (flat) to JPG, then join the files with Avidemux, as described in the thread.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom