Question Can I make the penis skin looser/move more?

mehbebe

Reactions
Hello, first off, yes I am aware there are morphs to move the foreskin manually, that is not what I am after.
I have noticed that when you animate a girl to give a handjob, the skin on the penis doesn't move back and forth like you would see in reality. Whether circumcised or not, the skin would move more than it does by default in the game.
It does move a tiny bit, but it would look more real if the skin on the penis moved/stretched more in response to being stroked.

Is there either a plugin or technique to achieving this?

i know you can ive seen it, weeb produces some of the best futa animations, if you have one, check out the masterbation parts, im sure its a morph but not sure what its called, im sure you could disect the hell outta his scene and figure some stuff out.

Upvote 0
ah, yeah I've seen this before, its basically just using a trigger in timeline to morph the foreskin over the head, which is not what I meant.
The penis has skin over the whole shaft, not just behind the head, and those morphs only seem to effect the end of the foreskin going over the head.
I'm looking for something that can cause the skin on the actual shaft to move, but I am getting the feeling VAM doesn't even have that capability
p.s. I've check out that scene, and honestly I am not familiar at all with how they are animating that scene. It seems overly complicated

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ah, yeah I've seen this before, its basically just using a trigger in timeline to morph the foreskin over the head, which is not what I meant.
The penis has skin over the whole shaft, not just behind the head, and those morphs only seem to effect the end of the foreskin going over the head.
I'm looking for something that can cause the skin on the actual shaft to move, but I am getting the feeling VAM doesn't even have that capability
p.s. I've check out that scene, and honestly I am not familiar at all with how they are animating that scene. It seems overly complicated
go into the person during animation, and look at all the active morphs. im not giving you a direct answer cause i dont know. im having a open discussion to say maybe theres morphs being used we cant see. person active morphs will have fluctuation morphs during an action. just a thought.

Upvote 0
its basically just using a trigger in timeline to morph the foreskin over the head, which is not what I meant.
VAM physics doesn't go as far as animating the penis skin. Timeline animating penis morphs is the way to go to achieve what you want.

So find morphs that cover the skin movement you want to achieve, set them as favorites and animate them using Timeline. You can animate as many morphs as you want: maybe mix them up!

Upvote 0
The best way Ive found to do this, particularly if you want to be the one doing the touching in VR, is to use (I believe its) WeebU's morphs. More specifically "Gens - Tip Skin Gap" morph by WeebU. How much you scale the morph is up to you. But what i've found as the ideal method requires a bit of setup at first, but then you can save parts of it as a preset, making setting it up in the future much faster.

Basically it requires a total of 4 Collision Triggers and an Animation Pattern. 2 'larger' ones at the Head and base of the appendage, and then two smaller ones also at the tip and base. To explain it in a non-full-blown tutorial, you assign your morphs to adjust the shaft how you want it move during a stroke within a Animation Pattern. Then you make the large Collision triggers on contact with the CameraRig to play the animation pattern at a set positive speed. And then on the opposite side of the shaft you make the other larger Collision trigger also Play, but set it as a Negative Speed value so it plays in reverse. Now for the slighty trickier part, you make the smaller collision triggers do almost the same as the larger ones, but you make them Play faster speeds, however on start of the smaller ones you need to tell them disable the larger collision triggers at the respective ends of the shaft, but then on the End function of the collision trigger, you need to re-enable them. This prevents the larger collision trigger from trying to play at the lower speeds, while your attempting to make the smaller trigger play at a faster speed.

(of course, make sure you've parented them to the Tip and Base, and have removed the ability to move them other wise by un-ticking Allow Posses/Grab.)

If you've sized and placed the collision triggers well, this essentially gives the smoothest look I've seen for VR interactivity. As when you move faster it will also move the skin faster, and if you move slower it does the same. The hopes is you set the speeds correctly so that your slow movements will fully play the Animation Pattern before you reach the tip. These speeds depend on Shaft Size.

If you've been able to keep up with this so far, then you will also likely have noticed areas where you can smooth out the results as a whole. Going into detail would require me writing an entire guide xD. But Once you have made this, you can just save it as a scene, Load your new model into it when it comes time, move the collision triggers around(possible adjust speeds if the shaft length has changed too much), save the scene, and then Load Merge into whatever you want. That or you can save all the things you've made as presets, and load and move them into place. The only down side to the preset loading method is you need to make sure you name your character to the same name that was used on the model while creating it, before loading the presets, to ensure they actually affect them.

PS: you can of course just do 2 collision triggers all together, and just find an inbetween point for the Play Speeds. This drastically reduces the time it take to set this up, but also reduces quality a bit. I guess it depends on how well of a scene you care to make.

For non-Vr interactivity, Yea just use timeline and morph it during the strokes. Easy-peasy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The best way Ive found to do this, particularly if you want to be the one doing the touching in VR, is to use (I believe its) WeebU's morphs. More specifically "Gens - Tip Skin Gap" morph by WeebU. How much you scale the morph is up to you. But what i've found as the ideal method requires a bit of setup at first, but then you can save parts of it as a preset, making setting it up in the future much faster.

Basically it requires a total of 4 Collision Triggers and an Animation Pattern. 2 'larger' ones at the Head and base of the appendage, and then two smaller ones also at the tip and base. To explain it in a non-full-blown tutorial, you assign your morphs to adjust the shaft how you want it move during a stroke within a Animation Pattern. Then you make the large Collision triggers on contact with the CameraRig to play the animation pattern at a set positive speed. And then on the opposite side of the shaft you make the other larger Collision trigger also Play, but set it as a Negative Speed value so it plays in reverse. Now for the slighty trickier part, you make the smaller collision triggers do almost the same as the larger ones, but you make them Play faster speeds, however on start of the smaller ones you need to tell them disable the larger collision triggers at the respective ends of the shaft, but then on the End function of the collision trigger, you need to re-enable them. This prevents the larger collision trigger from trying to play at the lower speeds, while your attempting to make the smaller trigger play at a faster speed.

(of course, make sure you've parented them to the Tip and Base, and have removed the ability to move them other wise by un-ticking Allow Posses/Grab.)

If you've sized and placed the collision triggers well, this essentially gives the smoothest look I've seen for VR interactivity. As when you move faster it will also move the skin faster, and if you move slower it does the same. The hopes is you set the speeds correctly so that your slow movements will fully play the Animation Pattern before you reach the tip. These speeds depend on Shaft Size.

If you've been able to keep up with this so far, then you will also likely have noticed areas where you can smooth out the results as a whole. Going into detail would require me writing an entire guide xD. But Once you have made this, you can just save it as a scene, Load your new model into it when it comes time, move the collision triggers around(possible adjust speeds if the shaft length has changed too much), save the scene, and then Load Merge into whatever you want. That or you can save all the things you've made as presets, and load and move them into place. The only down side to the preset loading method is you need to make sure you name your character to the same name that was used on the model while creating it, before loading the presets, to ensure they actually affect them.

PS: you can of course just do 2 collision triggers all together, and just find an inbetween point for the Play Speeds. This drastically reduces the time it take to set this up, but also reduces quality a bit. I guess it depends on how well of a scene you care to make.

For non-Vr interactivity, Yea just use timeline and morph it during the strokes. Easy-peasy.

Thanks for this great advice.
It would be amazing to see this technique as you've explained it, in a video tutorial some time or even just a video showing someone doing it without any explanation. From what I understand, what you are talking about would somewhat automate the process between scenes, which would be useful (and higher quality) on desktop mode as well as vr.
I came across WeebU's skin gap morph before I saw your reply, and was able to use that on timeline, but it would be better if I could get it to be automated to a degree, which looks like what you are describing using collision triggers.

Upvote 0
I don't know if you found it already but this might be the one your looking for?

Can you tell me what trigger/morph to use for the weebu foreskin effect?

Upvote 0
Think I solved this

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom