Question Can´t open preset Select Existing window

TasteyTreats

Reactions
I´m having a weird issue, where I suddenly can´t open the preset windows for poses and appearances by clicking on Select Existing. Nothing happens. Same in all scenes.

There is a lose "Use Merge Load" checkbox to the right of the regular UI window that appears when ever I go to the Pose Presets or Appearance Presets tabs. It seems a bit out of place, and I don´t remember seeing it before, so maybe it´s related. Maybe the preset window is already open, but the rest is not rendered for some reason.

Restarting VAM helps for a while it seems.

Does anyone know what´s up?

The first thing to try is always to re-boot the computer, open the Vam updater, click the "options" button, then "Sync/Repair all".

Upvote 0
I've noticed quite recently (that's insane considering the amount of time I spent on VAM's code), that using the filebrowser the wrong way inside a plugin can break the behavior of native browsers (like the presets). And I've spotted quite a few plugins that triggers that.

So potentially a plugin could be responsible of that. If that's not the case, then @DJ as a first good solution.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom