Question Calculating BPM in timeline

Toddy

Reactions
Is there a way to determine the Beats per minute in Timeline when adjusting local or global speed? If I had a song that was 120BPM what position would I set the animation speed slider to match the speed of the song? I could accomplish it by trial and error but I am hoping there is a easier way.

The way I do it is, I set the cycle to 1 second then play with the speed slider until I get something that matches. I generally avoid using animation speed - it's kind of janky.

Upvote 0
Is there a way to determine the Beats per minute in Timeline when adjusting local or global speed? If I had a song that was 120BPM what position would I set the animation speed slider to match the speed of the song? I could accomplish it by trial and error but I am hoping there is a easier way.
Dude. Long time no see!

Upvote 0
The way I do it is, I set the cycle to 1 second then play with the speed slider until I get something that matches. I generally avoid using animation speed - it's kind of janky.
I thought of doing the same thing but using at least 4 seconds to represent a four count as my starting point. On each tick, trigger a audible tick to simulate a metronome. Then using metronome online to match the triggered ticks to get the BPM.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom