Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

C.J Lookalike from Baywatch - Lookalike from baywatch

Lookalike of C.J Parker from Baywatch.
The swimsuit is NOT included in the VAR as it was PC which I modified the texture with the baywatch logo.

View attachment 95075View attachment 95076View attachment 95077View attachment 95078View attachment 95079View attachment 95080View attachment 95081View attachment 95082View attachment 95083View attachment 95084[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, many of your models lookalikes like this are coming in loaded with a hair preset that is called Brunette 5 Perf. All of your blonde models are loading with brunette colored hair, and there seems to be no way to get their actual hair in your pictures to come up. Can you assist?

Hi , sorry for your issue and im happy to help . I THINK the issue is on YOUR end as nobody else has reported this issue to me .
I do NOT have the preset " Brunette 5 perf " at all so im guessing ths problem lies is the HAIR styles you have OR DONT HAVE HAVE .
Make sure you have the Hair styles VAR FILES that are in MY LOOKS , dependencies TXT FILE when you download it .
I would suggest you you check ALL HAIR resouces and download EVERYTHING , it doesnt take up too much space and SHOULD fix your issue.
Again . im 99% sure the problem is YOUR END as NOBODY ELSE has mentioned this so im guessing your missing the hair style VAR..

feel free to get back to me if you havent fixed with my suggestion. ;)

Hi , sorry for your issue and im happy to help . I THINK the issue is on YOUR end as nobody else has reported this issue to me .
I do NOT have the preset " Brunette 5 perf " at all so im guessing ths problem lies is the HAIR styles you have OR DONT HAVE HAVE .
Make sure you have the Hair styles VAR FILES that are in MY LOOKS , dependencies TXT FILE when you download it .
I would suggest you you check ALL HAIR resouces and download EVERYTHING , it doesnt take up too much space and SHOULD fix your issue.
Again . im 99% sure the problem is YOUR END as NOBODY ELSE has mentioned this so im guessing your missing the hair style VAR..

feel free to get back to me if you havent fixed with my suggestion. ;)
Thanks for the reply, it seems to be an issue only with the scene. I was able to save the models looks and import into another scene and the hair color is correct. I deleted that Brunette 5 perf preset from my PC and it still loads in brown for these models. I am at a total loss where this is coming from.

LOL , im also at a loss as you are the ONLY person having this issue ( that i know of ) . It must be your end as others would have messaged me with this problem so i dont know what it could be but its DEFO your end o_O lol. glad you could work around it though....

Back
Top Bottom