Reactions
Patreon
shesky submitted a new resource:

From The Neighborhood - Lookalike actress and singer

View attachment 327040View attachment 327039

Clothing in proms is not included but if you're interested it's

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

This is a fantastic look on its own, but doesn't look anything like Pam if that's who it's supposed to be based on your Patreon post. It looks like someone else, but I can't quite place it. Is the name definitely correct?

This is a fantastic look on its own, but doesn't look anything like Pam if that's who it's supposed to be based on your Patreon post. It looks like someone else, but I can't quite place it. Is the name definitely correct?
Hi mate. TBH, this was a requested look. I had never heard of her before this. The issue I found with her is in virtually every picture I saw of her she was either smiling or her head was at an angle, making it very difficult to get a decent likeness. Also, I found that her appearance changes quite a bit aswell. It's a reasonable likeness of the picture I was working on (if that makes sense). It is based on Tichina Arnold but I will take your comments onboard and have another look at it at some stage. All the best 👍

Hi mate. TBH, this was a requested look. I had never heard of her before this. The issue I found with her is in virtually every picture I saw of her she was either smiling or her head was at an angle, making it very difficult to get a decent likeness. Also, I found that her appearance changes quite a bit aswell. It's a reasonable likeness of the picture I was working on (if that makes sense). It is based on Tichina Arnold but I will take your comments onboard and have another look at it at some stage. All the best 👍
Thanks, I know these looks are rough, but I've seen some great likenesses from you so just wanted to give honest feedback. Like I said, it's a great look on its own, but she's a bit darker and also her forehead and nose are probably her most noticeable features. Check her on the show Martin or Everybody Hates Chris or Little Shop of Horrors.

Thanks, I know these looks are rough, but I've seen some great likenesses from you so just wanted to give honest feedback. Like I said, it's a great look on its own, but she's a bit darker and also her forehead and nose are probably her most noticeable features. Check her on the show Martin or Everybody Hates Chris or Little Shop of Horrors.
I get the point about her skin being darker, the person who requested the look said the same 🤣. I used Riddler's Skin 8, which I think is quite light. The original facegen texture was a lot darker so I will probably stick with that in an update. I know I didn't capture her eyes as well as I would have liked. I will revisit this. I appreciate all feedback, especially when it comes from another creator (although I loosely call myself that). Thanks for your feedback on Kate, now that is one look I haven't nailed yet, so look out for another of her. All the best 👍

Back
Top Bottom