Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "S&D - Moments In Time" - S&D - 1 on 1 (Sex&Dance) Scene

View attachment 45608

Many things are happening in our little studio. Not only we´re standing right before a big MoCap technology upgrade but also we´re about to remaster every single MoCap we´ve done to keep them up to date. Virt a Mate went through many versions and we as a studio followed with many many MoCaps in the past. Of course some plugins from the past don´t work properly or the whole scene just looks outdated. Now is the time since VaM seems to be on a...

Read more about this resource...

" Thank you for the review! Yes, our rig the NASA was friendly enough to borrow almost cryed playing this Scene :p Nah, just joking. Did you try to deactivate the soft body physics or just to remove the clothing? Anyway theres is much lightning going on in this scene so that could also cause some FPS drops. If you have any thoughts / tips & hints how we could make this scene better just let us know and if it fit´s somehow in our workflow we´ll update it as soon as possible. "

HEllo....No I refuse to disable soft body physics as it makes vr worthless haha though clothing yes though its usually the hair which helps. I use equally complex scenes with less problems (alpaca laps for example).

I often resort to GIVEMEFPS plug in to help with your scenes as they can be very processor/ gpu intensive but AS A FAN and a supporter i can tell you that your scenes are often un-optimised for mid range VR pcs and I have to edit every one of them to make them run at 30fps haha

This is because your work is so advanced but also because you dont release a lite version as many others do.
I dont mind editing your work and never want you to scale back your creativity but please be aware that on other forums and among friends your scenes are notorious due to being hard to run but still appreicated haha Some of your older scenes are almost unplayable haha (there is a 3 some beach one I remember which killed all our pcs haha).
Again not a criticism but a compliment as you're pushing the boundaries... but please be aware of this.

Also you made my fav look and scene ever so thank you for that.
The female look dancing in a bath robe in a nice bathroom with a mirror.
A wonderful sweet scene showing the best of VAM!
Thank you for that and all you do ;-D

Last edited:
Thanks again for your kind words! Sometims it´s very hard for us finding a "intermediate" way between what we actually want to do and what´s possible yet. Those shows and other scenes would be much "bigger" if we would just implement everything we have in our mind :p From my really noobish understanding the bottleneck behind this FPS probelm is the lack of processor usage due limitations in "Unity", basically the software behind VaM Meshed + team are using for this version ( getting way better with VaM 2.0 I guess). VaM itself isn´t really GPU intense. Those physical calculations on a limited cpu base is literally killing top notch machines. And to be honest our main rig isn´t up to date either.

CPU: I7 8700K
GPU: ROG STRIX GeForce 1080ti OC ACTIVE
RAM 16 GIG Corsair

VAM is stored on a separate SSD

Somewhere this year we should update our main system but this MoCap suit was way more important.

Gato

Thanks again for your kind words! Sometims it´s very hard for us finding a "intermediate" way between what we actually want to do and what´s possible yet. Those shows and other scenes would be much "bigger" if we would just implement everything we have in our mind :p From my really noobish understanding the bottleneck behind this FPS probelm is the lack of processor usage due limitations in "Unity", basically the software behind VaM Meshed + team are using for this version ( getting way better with VaM 2.0 I guess). VaM itself isn´t really GPU intense. Those physical calculations on a limited cpu base is literally killing top notch machines. And to be honest our main rig isn´t up to date either.

CPU: I7 8700K
GPU: ROG STRIX GeForce 1080ti OC ACTIVE
RAM 16 GIG Corsair

VAM is stored on a separate SSD

Somewhere this year we should update our main system but this MoCap suit was way more important.

Gato
This is true and I was aware but...haha your scenes are still notorious for being intensive due to your ambition but others have made their equally complex scenes run smoother (anything damarmau). So pls bare that in mind. Though my fav scene is that bathroom one , the best VAM scene ive seen is also one of yours haha the one with the man on the chair with the lap dancer (private seduction?).

I use that as a creative pinnacle to aim for and inspire and yes its also processor hungry but it can easily be dismantled to run on mid range systems (just about!).

Is the model in the bathroom scene going to appear in anything else as it really was a great look! Also i miss your work with the popular songs but i guess trademark and copyright is a thing :?

Being notorious for our scenes makes me feel like our scenes became some kind of "shooting range" to test how good a rig "really is" :ROFLMAO: But yes, of course I take your critics and advise for post processing upcoming titles. I will have a look if there is more I can do to reduce FPS impact.

Will have a look at some "damarmau" content also. Haven´t seen any scene from this creator yet 😅 To be honest I have just barely time checking any other creator scenes. Maybe this might change if we reach our goals finally. But for now I am totally focussed on the short time I have in the studio for our own creations.

I feel really honored if anyone is taking our creations as inspiration and furthermore cosider our scenes as favourites😍 When I just think about it where it all started two years ago I get serious goose bumps! What a journey until today!

Which bathroom scene we´re talking about? "bathing fun" or "Shower" ?

And yes, growing polularity means also to be aware of copyrights and so on. We can handle our past releases as "creative freedom" since we´re not sharing those titles because of the titles but because of the art of dacing and act. So it´s basically hard to sue us. Would be possible but it´s at least not easy like sueing someone just for sharing copyrighted music only. Anyway we´ve made the decision some time ago to stay away from copyrighted music. We don´t want to anger any music industry "god".

I can't seem to find how to turn off postmagic (I think this is the cause of issues I am having) in this. I do not see is in scene plugins or where it is located.

Its causing issues in VR and if I look a certain direction on desktop view.

If I look in a certain angle or direction things no longer render (hair becomes low quality/changes from blonde to black etc)

Havent had this issue in any other scenes.

Edit: I think I found issue. Direct 1 atom is set to render mode auto which was causing it.

Last edited:
I can't seem to find how to turn off postmagic (I think this is the cause of issues I am having) in this. I do not see is in scene plugins or where it is located.

Its causing issues in VR and if I look a certain direction on desktop view.

If I look in a certain angle or direction things no longer render (hair becomes low quality/changes from blonde to black etc)

Havent had this issue in any other scenes.

Edit: I think I found issue. Direct 1 atom is set to render mode auto which was causing it.

Hey there. Glad you found a way to work around. Actually...did you check the number of you activated pixel lights? Try to set it to 6 and see if this issue is happening again. Anyway an other issue might also be the "torch" light in the background. In some cases it clompletely "overcharges" and needs to be turned off/on again.

I am still curious where postmagic is applied in the file and if it is possible to manage/turn it off.

I am still curious where postmagic is applied in the file and if it is possible to manage/turn it off.

Oh sry 😂 forgot about that. Its There! Post Magic is applied there in the PLUGINS TAB

PM BOX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom