Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "Power"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "Power" - A powerful MoCap Show for you to enjoy ;)

Time to give our community something back again!

Thank you for the ongoing support and keeping us motivated! This show was originally released a few months back to our supporters, now set free for everyone :love:

Licensed CC BY-NC. Please check the individual creators 3rd party content license used in this scene if you plan to use any part of it for further creations!

Consider to join our discord here if you like...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, for a long time ... but ... therefore, no one wrote to you .. until it became public. I advise you to look in the direction of ReignMocap, KittyMocap .. it's even more insulting that you started cooperation with POGVR
Terrible . It feels like .. That it was not you who did it .. Pure mediocrity compared to your past work.

I'm sorry if this continues.Why do I have an opinion on this! Because I've been paying for a year already :)

Last edited:
Yes, for a long time ... but ... therefore, no one wrote to you .. until it became public. I advise you to look in the direction of ReignMocap, KittyMocap .. it's even more insulting that you started cooperation with POGVR
Terrible . It feels like .. That it was not you who did it .. Pure mediocrity compared to your past work.

I'm sorry if this continues.Why do I have an opinion on this! Because I've been paying for a year already :)

Hi there. I feel sorry about you somehow made negative experiences wiht C&G in general, so I am here to clear the issues if possible. However hoenstly I am having a hard time fllowing this critics and what the actual point is so....

- What exactly "no one wrote" to us and what came "public" ?
- What exactly is insulting you?
- How does POGVR and/or the coop with him insult you?

I can tell we are 100% resposible for every C&G release and there is no other creator involved in any creative process according C&G shows. Last to say we didn't ever see Reign or Kitty as either our "road to go" neither have we seen em as competition to our works. We have our very own style and do our thing since the very first releases years ago.

Anyway I am always open minded like said to clear any doubts or missunderstandings

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom