Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "Hellbound - Helloween Special !"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "Hellbound - Helloween Special !" - This MoCap Show is for you. Happy Helloween.

This is for you, for everybody believing in our thing. If you like this show you might consider supporting my work at C&G-STUDIO and just by the way get access to a not negligible amount of work so far.

Shout Out @pogdaddy for his beautiful model "Countess Pogula".

Gato

DISCORD

NOTE

-> Works best with the soft body physics OFF. There's too much pose switching going on shortly after each...

Read more about this resource...

really ,beautifully done, thank you, and Happy Halloween- one question...how did you get the fireballs or flame particles to attach to her wrists/hands and move with them? I've been trying to figure out how to do that in one of my dance scenes but I can't get it right.

really ,beautifully done, thank you, and Happy Halloween- one question...how did you get the fireballs or flame particles to attach to her wrists/hands and move with them? I've been trying to figure out how to do that in one of my dance scenes but I can't get it right.

Hey hey! Well in this specific case it's done pretty easy just by parenting the CUA to the hand node. There is not that much rotation going on + things like fireballs are kind of "blurry" so you won't see big missalignments if there is a bit of rotation going on other than static objects.

However for more precise parenting I could suggest you either get Acid Bubbles "RubberLeash", or the "ParentHoldLink" by Blazedust. I've used Rubberleash for our show "Vampiresa" for example where the male protagonist is holding a flashlight and throws it away after some time.

However, here are the links for both of them so you don't need to search.

Hope this helps you out.

Kind regards

Gato

I found when I change the dancer, and click the new person button, it removes the new appearance outfit, so I just don't push the new person button.

I found when I change the dancer, and click the new person button, it removes the new appearance outfit, so I just don't push the new person button.

Yep, the button loads also the scenes clothing preset. However you can load your preferred clothing preset like usual under the "clothing preset" tab of the person (y)

Fantastic scene, love your special effects, this scene really reminds me of your older scenes. hope you start producing this amazing quality on patreon now. would love to see extended version of this scene with sex scenes included.

You may need to change the Camera Exposure for the "screen fade" to work properly.
I am not sure how well this works in your scene.
Sorry if I am wrong.
Good luck (y)

Back
Top Bottom