• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

[C&G-STUDIO] " You Are Perfect" - Christmas Special ´22

Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] " You Are Perfect" - Christmas Special ´22

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] " You Are Perfect" - Christmas Special ´22 - This years christmas gift to the community - a romantic / maybe even tiny bit emotional show ;)

First of all big thanks to @VaMRainey for hosting this years christmas event and soooooo much fantastic content from various artists being shared in those 12 event days.

As for C&G in general we are looking back at a really impressive and strong year with a ton of changes and imporvements. The shier number of support we get is crazy and I honestly can't thank enough every single person believeing in us. It feels like we are doing the right thing and it feels like this is...

Read more about this resource...

How do we get the animation to play smooth like in your video? On my rig, which is an intel 13900kf beast with a 3090 ti aand 65g ram, she moves WAY too fast and the music/her voice kept skip repeating - it's one of the worst vam experiences I've had and I'm not even using VR yet. Is this bc i changed the chicks morphs and should have clicked female replaced? I have all the dependencies listed.

I hesitate to rate this currently as low as I I'm tempted too - 1 star - since it's likely my fault and missed any directions on how to run this as smoothly as your video demonstrates.

edit: it is due to replacing the girl which bc of how much my frames drop from all the simmed hair and very HQ detail dropped my frames to 13, which course is much too low to run this smoothly. So my fault, I apologize C&G. Keeping the default girl this runs like epic sweet cream, well done.

Last edited:
How do we get the animation to play smooth like in your video? On my rig, which is an intel 13900kf beast with a 3090 ti aand 65g ram, she moves WAY too fast and the music/her voice kept skip repeating - it's one of the worst vam experiences I've had and I'm not even using VR yet. Is this bc i changed the chicks morphs and should have clicked female replaced? I have all the dependencies listed.

I hesitate to rate this currently as low as I I'm tempted too - 1 star - since it's likely my fault and missed any directions on how to run this as smoothly as your video demonstrates.

edit: it is due to replacing the girl which bc of how much my frames drop from all the simmed hair and very HQ detail dropped my frames to 13, which course is much too low to run this smoothly. So my fault, I apologize C&G. Keeping the default girl this runs like epic sweet cream, well done.

Hey hey! Glad you found a solution for the FPS issue. So far we give our very best to keep the FPS impact as low as possible but of course running a visually demanding scene with two persons while having detailed hair and clothing physics breaks the best machines. However with the upcming VaM 2 this issue will belong to the past :)

Back
Top Bottom