Paid Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "Dance Of Nymphets V1.1"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "Dance Of Nymphets V1.0" - A massive multi environment scene featuring outrageous 51(!) individual MoCap animations

Won't get too technical. Rather than writing an 10 page essay, here are the core features you can expect from this.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
-> 3 Person scene ( 2 Females + 1 Male)
-> 51 MoCap animations splitted up on those two females and the following situations / sequences:

Idle, Spectator...

Read more about this resource...

C&G-STUDIO updated [C&G-STUDIO] "Dance Of Nymphets V1.0" with a new update entry:

Major Update "Temple Of Gods"

CHANGELOG / UPDATES

- Implemented "Temple Of Gods" environment with a total of 12 poses, 4 masturbation animations within ( Pose 5+6 for each female), rotation platforms, 3 lighting sets and ambiented music + smooth transitioning.

*NOTE: "Temple Of Gods" is only available on your control panel during the "Choose Female" sequence to avoid conflicts.

- Implemented "Panel Mover" pole to grab&drag the complete female sex animation control...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work.

My only suggestion would be its a little complicated. And right now as you know has some tech issues.

And I didnt care for the models but i think it didnt auto install teh correct ones? a manual install corrected this...

....having that issue with a few of your new scenes :?

Last edited:
Great work.

My only suggestion would be its a little complicated. And right now as you know has some tech issues.

And I didnt care for the models but i think it didnt auto install teh correct ones? a manual install corrected this...

....having that issue with a few of your new scenes :?

Hey there. Well it doesn't really matter if the suggestion is comlicated. You can share your thoughts at any time! :)

It seems that when you try to swap out the girls for a different look, it causes the scene to automatically freeze motion/sound option in the menu and it will then stutter, as it tries to uncheck and recheck this box over and over again. No issues whatsoever playing the scene without changing models. I looked around in the scene and cannot figure out where this bug might originate from, but wanted to let you know.

It seems that when you try to swap out the girls for a different look, it causes the scene to automatically freeze motion/sound option in the menu and it will then stutter, as it tries to uncheck and recheck this box over and over again. No issues whatsoever playing the scene without changing models. I looked around in the scene and cannot figure out where this bug might originate from, but wanted to let you know.

To me it sounds pretty much like an issue with a older version of TittyMagic. Try to disable the soft body physics and/or remove the Titty Magic plugin from the person atoms. Pls let me know if it worked! :)

To me it sounds pretty much like an issue with a older version of TittyMagic. Try to disable the soft body physics and/or remove the Titty Magic plugin from the person atoms. Pls let me know if it worked! :)
I think that was it. I deleted all the old versions of TittyMagic (I had like 10 versions) and replaced a model and hit start, and it worked like it should. No auto-freezing every second now. I guess I better go through all my addons and remove older versions, bet they are causing conflicts elsewhere as well.

Back
Top Bottom