Scenes [C&G] Experimental "Passthrough-Fun"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G] Experimental "Passthrough-Fun" - A Scene dedicated - but not only - for passthrough experiences

Hey Vammers! :love:

This is a experimental scene meant to be played with passthrough mode - but not only. You can enjoy this scene without hesitation leaving the passthrough thing behind and build your own envio around. It comes in a pretty much blank setting and should work in most environments.

If you attempt to play this scene using for example the Quest 3 in passthrough mode I recommend...

Read more about this resource...

What chromatic settings are required for passthrough? I've tried a few common ones but nothing works. Had success with other scenes based on their own color settings. Thanks for all your scenes, I'm a big fan of your work!

What chromatic settings are required for passthrough? I've tried a few common ones but nothing works. Had success with other scenes based on their own color settings. Thanks for all your scenes, I'm a big fan of your work!

Thanks for the kind words! Well unfortunately we don't own a quest for example and actually don't use passthrough mode. The scene was made entirely "blind" in the hope it fits the needs of passthrough enthusiasts. Howver only suggestion I can give is to check this post here if you haven't yet: )

Thanks for the kind words! Well unfortunately we don't own a quest for example and actually don't use passthrough mode. The scene was made entirely "blind" in the hope it fits the needs of passthrough enthusiasts. Howver only suggestion I can give is to check this post here if you haven't yet: )

I added the recommended camera plugin as a scene plugin and set my colors to Virtual Desktop and it works great. Another great scene!

Back
Top Bottom