• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
[C&G] Experimental "Passthrough-Fun"

Scenes [C&G] Experimental "Passthrough-Fun"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G] Experimental "Passthrough-Fun" - A Scene dedicated - but not only - for passthrough experiences

Hey Vammers! :love:

This is a experimental scene meant to be played with passthrough mode - but not only. You can enjoy this scene without hesitation leaving the passthrough thing behind and build your own envio around. It comes in a pretty much blank setting and should work in most environments.

If you attempt to play this scene using for example the Quest 3 in passthrough mode I recommend...

Read more about this resource...

What chromatic settings are required for passthrough? I've tried a few common ones but nothing works. Had success with other scenes based on their own color settings. Thanks for all your scenes, I'm a big fan of your work!

What chromatic settings are required for passthrough? I've tried a few common ones but nothing works. Had success with other scenes based on their own color settings. Thanks for all your scenes, I'm a big fan of your work!

Thanks for the kind words! Well unfortunately we don't own a quest for example and actually don't use passthrough mode. The scene was made entirely "blind" in the hope it fits the needs of passthrough enthusiasts. Howver only suggestion I can give is to check this post here if you haven't yet: )

Thanks for the kind words! Well unfortunately we don't own a quest for example and actually don't use passthrough mode. The scene was made entirely "blind" in the hope it fits the needs of passthrough enthusiasts. Howver only suggestion I can give is to check this post here if you haven't yet: )

I added the recommended camera plugin as a scene plugin and set my colors to Virtual Desktop and it works great. Another great scene!

Back
Top Bottom