Buttplay

Scenes Buttplay

Gegecucu

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Gegecucu submitted a new resource:

Buttplay - Short scene where Honoka plays tease a guy with her butt

DESCRIPTION

This is short scene based on an original idea of JamesDean.
It features the superb Honoka model by OniEkohvius, who wants to tease you with her butt.

Any constructive criticism is more than welcome!

I'm currently looking for other ideas to create small scenes like this one. If you have some ideas, please contact me!

INSTRUCTIONS

Press the "Start" button to launch the scene. Use the button on the right to enable/disable POV.
Once the animation is over, use...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I get this error when loading the scene.

Code:
!> Plugin file Gegecucu.ButtPlay.1:/Custom//Scripts/MeshedVR/FloatParamRandomizer.cs does not exist

This seems like it's referencing a file inside the var but for some reason the scene is unable to load it even though the file exists in the var.

You could just reference the local file instead though. In this case you can ignore the "References local file" warning when creating the var, since FloatParamRandomizer comes with VAM and everyone has the local copy.

Also it'd be a lot simpler to download the non-hub hosted dependencies if you linked directly to the download instead of the author's profile :)

Thanks!

Hi, I get this error when loading the scene.

Code:
!> Plugin file Gegecucu.ButtPlay.1:/Custom//Scripts/MeshedVR/FloatParamRandomizer.cs does not exist

This seems like it's referencing a file inside the var but for some reason the scene is unable to load it even though the file exists in the var.

You could just reference the local file instead though. In this case you can ignore the "References local file" warning when creating the var, since FloatParamRandomizer comes with VAM and everyone has the local copy.

Also it'd be a lot simpler to download the non-hub hosted dependencies if you linked directly to the download instead of the author's profile :)

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the info! I'll correct the 2 things!

No hair? can you tell us what hair this is pls?
thanks
Hair should be included with Honoka's model:

What do you mean by "auto install" and "manual install"?
You know.... VAM has auto INSTALL in vam. The var automatically install into VAM. OR you can manually install file by file outside of VAM and drag and drop manually. When you do an auto install for this scene you dont get the hair. AND if you look at your dependencies list youll see that the model and so the hair is currently - Not found on Hub

I hope that is clear ? I dont think you can fix it unless you add the hair to your scene or work out how to make files not on the hub get back to the hub etc. I suspect the issue is that model if a mega download.

BUT as explained by manually installing the model myself separately from you scene (as you suggested) it fixes the issue. But without that your scene will always be incomplete I believe.

You know.... VAM has auto INSTALL in vam. The var automatically install into VAM. OR you can manually install file by file outside of VAM and drag and drop manually. When you do an auto install for this scene you dont get the hair. AND if you look at your dependencies list youll see that the model and so the hair is currently - Not found on Hub

I hope that is clear ? I dont think you can fix it unless you add the hair to your scene or work out how to make files not on the hub get back to the hub etc. I suspect the issue is that model if a mega download.

BUT as explained by manually installing the model myself separately from you scene (as you suggested) it fixes the issue. But without that your scene will always be incomplete I believe.
Oh ok I get it.
Yes, Honoka's model is not on the hub, that's why the install feature in VaM does not work.
I can't do anything about it since I'm not the owner of Honoka's model. But you figured it out so everything's good!

Back
Top Bottom