• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Build-in Animator

zulusmjz

Reactions
Hello,

I'm still discovering the differences between animation systems available in VAM and sometimes I get lost. Please explain me what is exactly available via the Person-Animation tab in the "Animation Selection" window. You can find there a dozen or so of nice animations, do I understand right that it's a third animation system (UNITY native?), independend from animation patterns and timeline? Is it possible to add new animations to that list, if so, how? Are those animations editable?

All I've found searching the web is that several months ago the list has contained only one animation and meshedvr considered it an "easter egg", a feature not deleted from an earlier version. However according to the trello develompment schedule, it has been updated recently (in December) and many new animations has been added. So is that rather a legacy feature not worth to investigate any further, or the future of VAM as a new animation system?

Is it documented anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom