Paid Scenes Build A Better Blowjob Beta

mastermike8800

Reactions
Website
www.bonervisionvr.com
Patreon
bonervision
mastermike8800 submitted a new resource:

Build a Better Blowjob Early Alpha Release - Full Customizable Deep Throat Simulator (WIP)

This is an alpha release of the deep throat simulator I have been working on that I am making available to my Patreons. I added a super spooky halloween theme to this one! Lol, that will be a one time thing as one of the goals of this project is to always keep it as performace friendly, open to customization and with as little dependancies as possible. Eventually there will be a free version once it is more feature complete.

Read more about this resource...

mastermike8800 updated Build a Better Blowjob Early Alpha Release with a new update entry:

Build a Better Blowjob Alpha 002

-Reworked Breathing system for better coughs and gasp, added eye rolling effect and eyes fully close at 100%.
-Added Her Head Weight Slider. Controls how hard or how softly she moves her head.
-Added Basic His Thrust Throat Jab.
-New Throat Resistance Slider! Determines how easily she deepthroats.
-Added many new animations to coincide with the newThroat Resistance Slider, for example: Deepthroat Resist, Deepthroat Try and Fail, Deepthroat Try and Succeed.
-Added several new Her Deepthroat...

Read the rest of this update entry...

mastermike8800 updated Build a Better Blowjob Alpha 002 (Throat Resistance Module) with a new update entry:

Build a Better Blowjob Alpha 003 (Push it Good Module)

-Fixed the annoying eye clipping bug.
-New Girl!
-His Thrust and Weight Sliders!
-New His Thrust Animations.
-New His Thrust Deepthroat animations.
-Integrated His Thrust into Throat Resistance Slider and added new Resistance animations.
-His Idle Animations.
-Automatic Alignment triggers! (This one took a lot of work but if I did my job right you won't even know its there!) Now she knows how to realign herself.
-Reworked some SFX, more consistent gag SFX and a new dick poke SFX when poking...

By far this is the best Thing Ever!
i don't know if you remember I wanted to see if you could make a tutorial video on how to apply the spit dripping effect with trigger
but I'm excited to have whole thing ready to go and the scene itself is pretty good too!

I did notice depending on the sucker's height, sometimes mouth did not lined up with the penis properly that was the only thing kinda struggle
(no I do not own VR but I still use the scene because its so good...)

By far this is the best Thing Ever!
i don't know if you remember I wanted to see if you could make a tutorial video on how to apply the spit dripping effect with trigger
but I'm excited to have whole thing ready to go and the scene itself is pretty good too!

I did notice depending on the sucker's height, sometimes mouth did not lined up with the penis properly that was the only thing kinda struggle
(no I do not own VR but I still use the scene because its so good...)
If the alignment issue you are having is because of the height of the model you are using there is a solution to that although it is not fully implemented because I wanted to add sliders to control it but if you go into edit mode then go to the select tab and finally click 'show hidden'. There are two atoms called HisHipPositioner and HeadPositioner. Don't move the HeadPositioner! It is already attached to HisHipPositioner. If you lower the HisHipPostioner it will adjust the position of the action to work with different body sizes. Hope that helps. If not I'll be adding the sliders to do it automatically soon!

If the alignment issue you are having is because of the height of the model you are using there is a solution to that although it is not fully implemented because I wanted to add sliders to control it but if you go into edit mode then go to the select tab and finally click 'show hidden'. There are two atoms called HisHipPositioner and HeadPositioner. Don't move the HeadPositioner! It is already attached to HisHipPositioner. If you lower the HisHipPostioner it will adjust the position of the action to work with different body sizes. Hope that helps. If not I'll be adding the sliders to do it automatically soon!

Thanks! I will give a shot!

Keep up the good work btw!

I'm one of those hard BJ DT lovers and your scenes and assets are doing wonders

Thanks! I will give a shot!

Keep up the good work btw!

I'm one of those hard BJ DT lovers and your scenes and assets are doing wonders
That's awesome to hear! I'll try to make that tutorial video when I update the Saliva Stands, I plan on adding some gooeyness to the penis eventually. Hey its no pressure but if you are really enjoying my scene and where its heading, maybe you can leave a review so others know that it is some good stuff? Thanks for the positive feedback!

mastermike8800 updated Build a Better Blowjob Alpha 003 (Moody B*tch Module) with a new update entry:

Build a Better Blowjob Alpha 004 (Moody B*tch Module)

-Dynamic Mood Slider.
-Over 30 New Facial Expressions and all of their interpolations.
-New Forced Deepthroat animations! Forced Deepthroat, Hard Forced Fail, Hard Forced Succeed animations depending on her throat resistance.
-New Blowjob Up/Down and Angle Sliders
-Many more tweaks, reworks and fixes. The controls and animations should feel even smoother and more consistent!

mastermike8800 updated Build a Better Blowjob Alpha (Moody B*tch Module) with a new update entry:

Build A Better Blowjob Alpha (Handy Stuff Module)

• Complete rework of the handjob mode.
  • Hand Speed and Weight Sliders.
  • Brand new left tit rub animations.
  • New Hand Right and Left hand Idle animations.
  • She will now let you know with her left hand when you are being to rough.
  • Added a brand new licking mechanic.
  • New Shaft Lick Mode!
  • Now she will only slurp when enough force is applied. Her mouth is slightly less noisy now.
  • ...Many other small tweaks and fixes.

mastermike8800 updated Build a Better Blowjob Alpha (Handy Stuff Module) with a new update entry:

Build A Better Blowjob Alpha 006 (Sticky Situations Module)

• Added His Orgasm Slider!
  • Added Flaccid Penis State.
  • Added wet and sloppy penis effects with even more saliva strands!
  • Add multiple cum effects, cum down her throat, in her mouth or on her face.
  • Ball Swelling to represent cum load.
  • Throbbing cock effects when blowing your load.
  • Add a couple more her blowjob animations.
  • ...Many other tweaks and fixes.

mastermike8800 updated Build A Better Blowjob Alpha 7.1 (She Gets Off On It Module) with a new update entry:

Build a Better Blowjob Alpha 7.1 (She Gets Off On It Module)

• New Cheek Bulge Mechanic!
  • New Full Auto Modes for both the Guy and Girl.
  • New Her Hand interaction; masturbate.
  • New Her Orgasm Slider
  • A ton of effects to go with her new orgasm slider.
  • Add a bunch of new SFX.
  • Changed the Hand State Mechanics to work like the Head State Mechanics.
  • ...Many more tweaks and fixes.

mastermike8800 updated Build A Better Blowjob Beta 8.2 with a new update entry:

Beta 8.2

• Now he can stroke off
  • New His Hand Speed and Weight
  • New First Person Rework
  • New Camera and Tablet with a multiple camera angles and zooms
  • New Grab States
  • New Idle animations based on Mood
  • New Her Hand Automode
  • New UI with collapsible menu! Want that stupid menu out of the way! Now you can minimize it. Also included a bunch of useful tips in the menu
  • So many other bug fixes and tweaks...

Back
Top Bottom