Boromir
Is this the shark tank hottie :ROFLMAO: . Sorry i dont mean to laughand i havent forgotten you . My requests list is massive and some do dlip through the cracks which i appogise for . Now i remember though , i do think ive tried to make her with poor results due to lack of GOOD , HIGH RES PICS .
They need to as close to a NEUTRAL EXPRESSION as possible and in a PASSPORT STYLE too . If you could find the pics like this it would help alot as im swamped and lose track sometimes . Again , finding the pics will be a huge help and what is her name again ?

Ive just tweaked a pic in photoshop and ran through facegen that im confident i can use t make her . What a pain in the ass she is Lol . Every single pic of her she is Smiling and has hair over her eye which facegen cannot use . So ive had to try and edit in photoshop to get rid of her smile and teeth and hair over the face but i think i got one to work . i will make her today for you and she should be up soon . ;)

Ive managed to make a failry good version of her for you . Im just refining now and she will be up soon . :)

Side note , i have now set up a patreon like you and others suggested for tips . ;)
link below

patreon.com/AnonChunkVam

Hey , i finally made her for . I did forget and lose track but i managed to make her work using photoshop etc and in only a few hours lol ....
I hope you like her , she is as good as it gets , for me anyway lol ......

link below

Back
Top Bottom