• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Boromir
Is this the shark tank hottie :ROFLMAO: . Sorry i dont mean to laughand i havent forgotten you . My requests list is massive and some do dlip through the cracks which i appogise for . Now i remember though , i do think ive tried to make her with poor results due to lack of GOOD , HIGH RES PICS .
They need to as close to a NEUTRAL EXPRESSION as possible and in a PASSPORT STYLE too . If you could find the pics like this it would help alot as im swamped and lose track sometimes . Again , finding the pics will be a huge help and what is her name again ?

Ive just tweaked a pic in photoshop and ran through facegen that im confident i can use t make her . What a pain in the ass she is Lol . Every single pic of her she is Smiling and has hair over her eye which facegen cannot use . So ive had to try and edit in photoshop to get rid of her smile and teeth and hair over the face but i think i got one to work . i will make her today for you and she should be up soon . ;)

Ive managed to make a failry good version of her for you . Im just refining now and she will be up soon . :)

Side note , i have now set up a patreon like you and others suggested for tips . ;)
link below

patreon.com/AnonChunkVam

Hey , i finally made her for . I did forget and lose track but i managed to make her work using photoshop etc and in only a few hours lol ....
I hope you like her , she is as good as it gets , for me anyway lol ......

link below

Back
Top Bottom