Book Prop

dastardlyjack

Reactions
This is a pretty simple request, but I haven't been able to find a particular prop I'd really like to have: A book that can open. There are book props already, but only closed books, as far as I've been able to find. What I'd really like is an asset of a closed book and one of the same book, but open. Failing that, just an open book would also work.

If you know of anything that fits the bill, please point me in the right direction. I don't know how to make one myself, so hopefully you guys can help out.

Possibly you can find some free asset somewhere and import it via Unity:

Otherwise, as a workaround: There is a tablet asset in VaM. You can load pictures on it to display, so possibly call it an ebook-reader? (is anyone still reading physical books??)

I don't kow such an asset ready-made, sorry.
But if you maybe specify it a bit more (what appearance, old/new, thick/thin, purpose, animated or two single items),
maybe someone will create one. Or maybe you can find the perfect book as a free 3d mesh, so that someone only has to "convert" it.
By the way: it is not too complicated to create your own CUA, if you follow the tutorials closely. I really want to encourage anyone to maybe try it out.

Back
Top Bottom