PossessMode_MovePoseHolder

Plugins PossessMode_MovePoseHolder

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

BlenderLikeOperationPro - If you are blender fan, you will like this plugin.

BlenderLikeOperationPro beta is finally comming!

Through a period of hard work. BlenderLikeOperationPro is comming now.
The Pro version of the code has been completely rewritten. The function has been greatly enhanced.

😘 :love::love: If you like my content, you can support me at patreon,
This will push me to create more, better and more interesting content.
my patreon link :love::love:😘

This plugin allows you to manipulate VAM logic...

Read more about this resource...

hi pluginldea, First of all thank you for making a superb plugin very useful I really like it, but it seems to have found a bug that prevents the sub-scenes from being read properly, I hope it will be fixed :)

hi pluginldea, First of all thank you for making a superb plugin very useful I really like it, but it seems to have found a bug that prevents the sub-scenes from being read properly, I hope it will be fixed :)
thanks for your feedback,I will see and fix it.

Very nice work, something I've been waiting for. But box selection doesn't seem to be that convenient. Point-and-click is more precise and quick to select the target than box selection. Of course, I would prefer to have a feature that converts a selected target in system mode to a selected target in plug-in mode by simply pressing a shortcut key.

Very nice work, something I've been waiting for. But box selection doesn't seem to be that convenient. Point-and-click is more precise and quick to select the target than box selection. Of course, I would prefer to have a feature that converts a selected target in system mode to a selected target in plug-in mode by simply pressing a shortcut key.
Very good advice.

PluginIdea updated BlenderLikeOperationPro(beta) with a new update entry:

BugFix, New Feature, UI Optimize

Optimize :

1. Now the detection of whether the mouse hovers over the UI is added, which solves the misoperation which is easy to occur before (for example, pressing the shortcut key of this plug-in when entering text).

2.The UI layout has been better optimized. It is easier to operate.

BugFix :
Fixed an issue that caused scene loading to get stuck when this plug-in was added to SessionPluginsPreset.

New Feature:
1.Support to switch from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey,

this is pretty powerful, great job! However, sometimes it gets very much in the way for me, depending on the use case, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. For example, I have hip control selected and want to move it sideways, so after I press G and number my axis selection, it seems to instantly snap to wherever mouse is, which is bad if you want to do adjustments to current position. Maybe something like forcing mouse cursor to be in a place that prevents it upon activating move/rotation would work?

Another thing, maybe it could be good to have option to customize modifiers for keybindings, or even to customize all keybindings (but I understand it would go against the idea of being as close to Blender as possible)? Due to snapping described above, I'm using MacGrubers Power Handles to quickly move something in a certain axis, and it uses ctrl/ctrl+shift, which is interfering with your plugin. I also noticed sometimes I got random movement because of doing something in the UI, when working with Timeline (guess I pressed something while something was selected, but you want to have it selected while working).

When working with Timeline, this has huge potential because you can stay in the Timeline window while still having your controllers selected, so going back and forth is not needed. Unfortunately, after moving a controller with your plugin and confirming position, it's not being recognized as a new position in Timeline (perhaps because it's not being actually moved with vanilla handles?), so in Timeline you have to dig in menus to use option to keyframe current animatables, but even then I think it sometimes doesn't work because it doesn't recognize new position. Workaround is to manually move/rotate controller with vanilla handles. That's something that maybe Timeline could try to fix, but not sure if it's just engine limitation.

Lastly, about keybindings - as someone mentioned, selecting with mouse dragging is not practical - e. g. you want to move hips only, and you can end up in selecting hips, abdomen, pelvis etc. Maybe it would be nice to just have buttons/triggers exposed to other plugins that would select each controller on the current (?) atom (or maybe selectable from dropdown, like Left Right Mirror plugin does, in case you want to work on more than 1 person?), and then one could optionally use Keybindings plugin to bind things like "select hands", without you having to worry about that. However, from what I've tested, VAM doesn't allow you to target anything that's sitting in the session plugins by default, so I think plugin itself should be made with Keybindings in mind (example being PluginAssist).

Oh, also would be nice to be able to hide on screen text display. Only option is to remove (disabling with check box doesn't work) the plugin. Use case is using VR Renderer plugin, which is hiding all of the UI while rendering, but not that text.

Sorry for wall of text, and thanks for your hard work.

Regarding Timeline issue - Acidbubbles said he's just listening to VaM position/rotation events: FreeControllerV3Hook.cs#L53-L54
So triggering these after every move/rotation would resolve the issue for both Timeline and any other plugin listening for these.

And the on screen text is annoying me as well. Maybe you could only display it when we're in edit mode? Or even better, only when controls are visible, so when I toggle them off with the T key, it'd also hide the blenderlikeoperation text on screen.

Back
Top Bottom