Plugins PossessMode_MovePoseHolder

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

MovePoseHolder - Move and rotate freely and keep posture in PossessMode

Move and rotate freely and keep posture in PossessMode.

As the title says, this plugin may be essential for you!
After we enter PossessMode (usually using Embody), we usually encounter an irritating problem: our lower body is fixed. So that we can't move and rotate freely (of course, you can also suspend the lower body, but it looks like a ghost and makes people uncomfortable. More importantly, the adjusted posture...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting, might have to see if this works for Metachat, could help with a lot of usability issues we find in gameplay.

I tried this and it didn't work with normal possession, but I have yet to try it with Embody. Does it only work when using Embody or should it work with vanilla possession? I ticked the always sync box and it didn't change anything. I'm using a quest 2 and an rtx 2060 on windows 10. Will try with Embody.

I am trying with embody and it work pretty good. Although I did notice a big that when I moving downwards only (Right joystick down) that the nodes don't move relative to the root, but it does for every other direction. I can work around this issue by rotating or moving laterally while also going downwards to update my nodes but that's a little silly

Last edited:
I am trying with embody and it work pretty good. Although I did notice a big that when I moving downwards only (Right joystick down) that the nodes don't move relative to the root, but it does for every other direction. I can work around this issue by rotating or moving laterally while also going downwards to update my nodes but that's a little silly
I'll have a look.

Selecting "always synchronize" should solve this problem.

I tried this and it didn't work with normal possession, but I have yet to try it with Embody. Does it only work when using Embody or should it work with vanilla possession? I ticked the always sync box and it didn't change anything. I'm using a quest 2 and an rtx 2060 on windows 10. Will try with Embody.
Both normal possession And embody should support.I use quest2 and virtual desktop.

Back
Top Bottom