Black and white series - ML 1.0

Looks Black and white series - ML 1.0

KKND

Reactions
Patreon
KKND
redwood0927 submitted a new resource:

Black and white series - ML 1.0 - Replica of classic characters in the black and white series

Replica of classic characters in the black and white series

I haven't updated recently. I hope everyone likes the characters I'm working on. Let's update after finishing our work.

Credits: Thanks all to those creators
View attachment 282537View attachment 282539View attachment 282540View attachment 282541View attachment 282542View attachment 282543View attachment 282544[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic work, Mr Redwood! How about doing the most beautiful star EVER: Gene Teirney..NEVER been done in VAM or anywhere else. I got pretty close to her doing in DAZ..

Attachments

• 07cc12516890106.JPG
    07cc12516890106.JPG
    292.3 KB · Views: 0
Fantastic work, Mr Redwood! How about doing the most beautiful star EVER: Gene Teirney..NEVER been done in VAM or anywhere else. I got pretty close to her doing in DAZ..
OK I am willing to give it a try after I finish my busy schedule in the past two days.

Mr Redwood! I was stunned, this AM (Thursday in Eastern USA) to see your Tierney V1 in the Vam Hub................& an outstanding job......I think you really got her!
Thanks so much...........Your post says you are not to familiar with her.....Google her. Wikipedia has great info on her...............kinda tragic life despite her beauty.....
My fav movie of her is: The Shanghai Gesture. See it if you get a chance.

Mr Redwood! I was stunned, this AM (Thursday in Eastern USA) to see your Tierney V1 in the Vam Hub................& an outstanding job......I think you really got her!
Thanks so much...........Your post says you are not to familiar with her.....Google her. Wikipedia has great info on her...............kinda tragic life despite her beauty.....
My fav movie of her is: The Shanghai Gesture. See it if you get a chance.
Just like it. I also read some of her introductions, the bumpy life, but fortunately, the end is happy. Thank you for your support.

Just like it. I also read some of her introductions, the bumpy life, but fortunately, the end is happy. Thank you for your support.
My pleasure.....I flunked stick figures in kindergarden, thus ended my "art" career (& I come from a family of excellent artists....LOL)...MORE SUGGESTIONS FROM B&W Era.............Jean Harlow, Ava Gardner, Elizabeth Taylor! How come nobody has ever done Liz????????

My pleasure.....I flunked stick figures in kindergarden, thus ended my "art" career (& I come from a family of excellent artists....LOL)...MORE SUGGESTIONS FROM B&W Era.............Jean Harlow, Ava Gardner, Elizabeth Taylor! How come nobody has ever done Liz????????
Due to age, many people nowadays are younger players who do not have these emotions. Although fashion elements are cyclical, there may be significant differences between elegance and current beauty. Nowadays, it is a fast-food culture, and before, it was an emotional culture, which is quite different. So in the past, love was a letter, a way of saying goodbye, but now it's straightforward. As the group becomes smaller, there will be fewer people doing it. There's no way.

Due to age, many people nowadays are younger players who do not have these emotions. Although fashion elements are cyclical, there may be significant differences between elegance and current beauty. Nowadays, it is a fast-food culture, and before, it was an emotional culture, which is quite different. So in the past, love was a letter, a way of saying goodbye, but now it's straightforward. As the group becomes smaller, there will be fewer people doing it. There's no way.
Such a "deep thinker" you are Mr Redwood! I am very much a "senior" so I have seen some in their own time & also a history buff (big hobby) who has gone back in movie time (TCM channel is great for this) & seen some of the forgotten stars such as Gene Tierney. BTW, wanted to mention your fine attention to detail on Gene....that hair was brilliant! Just for fun, I tried her with a bunch of current hair looks & none of them did her justice like the 40's style true to her. Just saw you ALREADY did Elizabeth Taylor......bravo! Meanwhile, I am inserting an image of another star (Jean Harlow) whom I already mentioned. Real picture of her too..........saw complete photo shoot. Pretty daring for someone in the 1930s!
Jean Harlow.JPG

Back
Top Bottom