Birthday Girl

Scenes Birthday Girl

no idea what im doing lol ... dont know how to remove .. prob not necessary at all!!

Thank you for sharing but yeah, the dependencies are a bit crazy.
238 total, 29 not on hub, ~45 different looks and ~15 other scenes

The most common source of this issue is including stuff not directly but from other resources.
Instead of referencing Expression Randomizer++, your scene file looks like this:
Code:
"plugin#2" : "VirtAmateur.Scene_50_Free_Payton_Dance.1:/Custom/Scripts/ExpressionRandomizer++.cs",
"plugin#5" : "fubarLife123.The_Cat.5:/Custom/Scripts/[BEHAVIOR]/ExpressionRandomizer/ExpressionRandomizer++.cs",

You're also using lots of morphs from a multitude of looks and other sources:
Code:
"morphs" : [ 
  { 
     "uid" : "xxxa.Gina_look.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Gina by xxxa - Complete.vmi", 
     "name" : "Gina by xxxa - Complete", 
     "value" : "0.08955472"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "xxxa.LUNA_by_xxxa.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/LUNA by xxxa - Complete.vmi", 
     "name" : "LUNA by xxxa - Complete", 
     "value" : "0.5105528"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "xxxa.LUNA_by_xxxa.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/LUNA by xxxa - Genital.vmi", 
     "name" : "LUNA by xxxa - Genital", 
     "value" : "0.5105528"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "A1X.Nikkie.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/taxi/AUTO/Eyebrows arc.vmi", 
     "name" : "Eyebrows arc", 
     "value" : "0.1042239"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "A1X.Nikkie.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/taxi/AUTO/Eyebrows big.vmi", 
     "name" : "Eyebrows big", 
     "value" : "-0.2643897"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "A1X.Nikkie.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/taxi/AUTO/Eyebrows inner up.vmi", 
     "name" : "Eyebrows inner up", 
     "value" : "0.03746666"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "BooMoon.[LOOKS]_Rebbeca.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Eyes_Reloaded-Lite/Eyebrows up.vmi", 
     "name" : "Eyebrows up", 
     "value" : "-0.03171512"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "vecterror._MorphCollection_.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/vecterror/Eyelid upper size.vmi", 
     "name" : "Eyelid upper size", 
     "value" : "-0.04452988"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "DigitalMagic.Natalie.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Natalie-BODYFix-a9878323.vmi", 
     "name" : "Natalie-BODYFix", 
     "value" : "0.1105172"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "DigitalMagic.Natalie.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Natalie-HEADFix-eaec457e.vmi", 
     "name" : "Natalie-HEADFix", 
     "value" : "0.1105172"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "Wolverine333.MIA.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Mouth_Reloaded-Lite/Lips curves lower.vmi", 
     "name" : "Lips curves lower", 
     "value" : "-0.3332758"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "Wolverine333.maria2_0_2.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Mouth_Reloaded-Lite/Lips curves lower.vmi", 
     "name" : "Lips curves lower", 
     "value" : "0.43463"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "Wolverine333.maria2_0_2.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Mouth_Reloaded-Lite/Lips shape 2.vmi", 
     "name" : "Lips shape 2", 
     "value" : "0.1604372"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "Riddler.Elmira.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Elmira - Body.vmi", 
     "name" : "Elmira - Body", 
     "value" : "0.005565901"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "Riddler.Elmira.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Elmira - Head.vmi", 
     "name" : "Elmira - Head", 
     "value" : "0.005565901"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/DillDoe/UpperEyelashUP_DD.vmi", 
     "name" : "UpperEyelashUP_DD", 
     "value" : "0.1375393"
  }, 
  { 
     "uid" : "UJVAM.MIU&SAYA.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/!Custom/Eyes baggy.vmi", 
     "name" : "Eyes baggy", 
     "value" : "0.01633383"
  }, 
<truncated>
]

Last edited:
yes like i said .. i have no idea as to how not to add all those ... all i do is select the the scene ive created .var to and all that pops up. if you know how to remove let me know please .. ill try my best.
thanks

Scene is hot, but i got troubles with the alignment. Recommendations on how to avoid clipping issues in this scene?

Scene is hot, but i got troubles with the alignment. Recommendations on how to avoid clipping issues in this scene?

Might be missing dependencies ... I'm working on updating this with additional scenes as well .. I'm trying to remove some dependencies. Should be up today at some point.

After clearing my error log, I loaded this scene and it only showed 3 actual errors, which was my fault because I didn't have that particular dependency installed. Everything else appeared to be working, for me at least. My only issue with this scene, (dependencies) has already been mentioned above. Looking forward to an updated version! :love:

Also, if you have the extra space on your computer, you can make a clean install of VaM for your scene/look building and only bring in what you are going to use, as well as their dependencies, of course. When you're done, just delete or move what you brought in. If you need any help, feel free to ask.

After clearing my error log, I loaded this scene and it only showed 3 actual errors, which was my fault because I didn't have that particular dependency installed. Everything else appeared to be working, for me at least. My only issue with this scene, (dependencies) has already been mentioned above. Looking forward to an updated version! :love:

Also, if you have the extra space on your computer, you can make a clean install of VaM for your scene/look building and only bring in what you are going to use, as well as their dependencies, of course. When you're done, just delete or move what you brought in. If you need any help, feel free to ask.

I have just put a clean install yesterday and did my best to remove what i could.. i repackaged the var and still boat loads of dependencies.
i really dont know what else to do cause without them .. the scene dont work for me. as it should i mean.
im about to upload now.

Back
Top Bottom