Dirty Girl

Scenes Dirty Girl

Your scenes look interesting, but every time I try to play one of them it crashes the whole game and i have to restart Vam.. Not sure what the problem is.. any help would be great. Thanks. was looking foreword to see how that water hose worked..

Your scenes look interesting, but every time I try to play one of them it crashes the whole game and i have to restart Vam.. Not sure what the problem is.. any help would be great. Thanks. was looking foreword to see how that water hose worked..
My scenes are complex and require a higher end machine generally, they're also mainly designed for VR and don't work very well on the desktop. There were some early bugs with the texture loading which meant a lot of the scenes didn't load but since then I'm using lower resolution textures and building from an empty scene before start. Only thing I can suggest is maybe move your AddonPackages folder to one side and load the scene into a "clean" version of VaM make sure you don't have any plugins on by default and it should work as long as your machine is up to it. All the scenes work fine for me and always have and I'm only using a 3070 and everything works fine on that.

Thanks for your reply. I will try. I am using a 3090 in VR. I may just have too many vars or something so your suggestion may work. I still have a lot to learn about this game in general. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom