Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
CosmicFTW2
Patreon
CosmicFTW
CosmicFTW submitted a new resource:

Bio Mutant (CUA) - High Quality Bio Human with Emissive lights and penis collision.

This is a Bio Mutant Custom Unity Asset (CUA). I have enabled collision only on the Penis and the CUA is not animated. Looks great with the emissive lights on the textures. Great for Screenshots or your Hot Girl Vs Mutant scenes.

View attachment 47702View attachment 47703View attachment 47704View attachment 47705View attachment 47706

Modified and released under CC Attribution.

Read more about this resource...

I'm bit surprised you made this into a CUA rather than making some custom morphs, and reskinning it, as the body isn't all that dissimilar to a human figure, and I've seen person atoms that were far more divergent from the human form than this one.

Ive tried to import it to unity(i mean orginal fbx stuff) but texutres for material seemd broken when i used them on model. what did you do to use them correctly ?

For what it's worth, this asset does have some limited posing potential using the IK for Custom Unity Assets Plugin, though it's nothing on the same level as posing an actual person atom

1640038205871.png

Back
Top Bottom