Bhaviour

Plugins Bhaviour

amaimon

Reactions
amaimon submitted a new resource:

Bhaviour - Make all persons in a scene alive

This is an early preview of a plugin that can make all characters in a scene feel alive. It comes with bundled scene that lets you test its various features (best experienced in VR!). This scene is configured with embody, which MUST BE activated by pressing 8.

In the demo scene be sure to try these:

- pushing the girl into the bed

- touching the girl and seeing how her body reacts when she gets aroused

- when embodied: getting away from her and see how she crawls back to you

- bringing...

Read more about this resource...

I'm obviously a bit thick cos I can't seem to get this functioning??

Pressing 8 on pc does nothing. Tried various reloads, hard resets etc, no joy.

Does any other key work, though? Like WSAD? For me it's rather a norm keys are not responsive. I have to CTRL+TAB a few times to make VAM register them. Also - do you have embody installed? Doest the guy say he has it attached?

Hi great plugin with some great features!

The way I generally play VAM is as a "bodyless" player since I find it cumbersome sometimes to posses. That being said, is there a way to detach the "invisible body" rotation from the VR headset orientation? Positioning over the model and then accidentally kicking the shit out of them by looking up can be distracting :) I've been thinking about this and a more appropriate behavior of the "body" would be a rigid link between two pivots defined by the VR Headset position and a "dildo" object representing the base of the pelvis. The way I got around "needing" a body is to attach two rigid invisible object to each side of the dildo and to link the motion to the dildo motion. This ensures a collision area larger than the dildo base re-creating the force of a thrust. Just a thought!

I really wish the Quest would support additional tracking points in space so that you could link the dildo to an additional tracker attached to your pelvis so that the thursts are captured.

Discord link doesn't seem to work. (just comes up saying no text channels) Having problems trying to use this with embody where the head doesn't seem aligned. I'm guessing this is probably something to do with the head collider that the script is applying. I've also tried the pressing 8 thing on the test scene but it doesn't do anything. Even after doing the alt+tab thing and making sure the VAM window is on top. The guy does have the embody script pre-applied from the scene.

Everything else with this looks truly next level though in terms of interactivity :)

Hi.. what it does do with eye movements and smiling and interactions is well done. But it is really buggy after using it. I have weird collisions with other atoms within other files even though my headset collision is off. I have to turn off VaM to switch from my scene to scene to get the ghost collision to be set off. after using it. I look forward to an updated version with that kind of stuff remedied though! Clever Sigil by the way ;)

Meta.json description is broken in 3 places:
"\XXX manage hands"\ should be \"XXX manage hands\"
"\
channels"\ should be \"channels\"
"\
main"\ should be \"main\"

Does any other key work, though? Like WSAD? For me it's rather a norm keys are not responsive. I have to CTRL+TAB a few times to make VAM register them. Also - do you have embody installed? Doest the guy say he has it attached?

It works in the desktop version of VAM but not the VR version... odd... - I'm running a Quest 2 through ALVR - but even mirroring to desktop, taking headset off and controlling everything via PC whilst in VR mode I get nada.

Desktop mode seems to correctly load 2 times out of every three.

Embody is definitely on the guy, enabled etc. Deleting and reloading the bhaviour plugin (to the female, to the scene, to the sessions, wherever) doesn't work in ANY scene when in VR. Works sometimes in desktop version.

Hope that's some help to debugging stuff if needed

Hope that's some help to debugging stuff if needed

Well, to debug it I would need to add some debug info and ask you to capture it and send it to me, as I can't seem to reproduce this BEHAVIOUR in my setup :D

Hi.. what it does do with eye movements and smiling and interactions is well done. But it is really buggy after using it. I have weird collisions with other atoms within other files even though my headset collision is off. I have to turn off VaM to switch from my scene to scene to get the ghost collision to be set off. after using it. I look forward to an updated version with that kind of stuff remedied though! Clever Sigil by the way ;)

I'll just disable these colliders by default, as they seem to cause a lot of problems for everyone.

Discord link doesn't seem to work. (just comes up saying no text channels) Having problems trying to use this with embody where the head doesn't seem aligned. I'm guessing this is probably something to do with the head collider that the script is applying. I've also tried the pressing 8 thing on the test scene but it doesn't do anything. Even after doing the alt+tab thing and making sure the VAM window is on top. The guy does have the embody script pre-applied from the scene.

Everything else with this looks truly next level though in terms of interactivity :)

Let's try this:

In next iteration I'll put a button to enable embody, then.

Last edited:
How do I turn this OFF?????

I have removed the var files, but some files or settings or something seem to remain. There is no uninstall instructions listed on the plugin page.

I don't want the full volume permanent music that is now in every scene since loading this, I can no longer hear anything else. It does not show in scene or session plugins. It just force plays (incomplete songs at full volume from the moment you start to load any scene).

I hope you get this sorted, as I do see the potential.

Also, all options/atoms really should be "opt in", not "opt out" by default (actually you can't completely opt out an atom in the plugin's current state, it simply re-checks the on buttons). Breaking a scene before being able to disable on particular atoms is not optimal.

EDIT (below and reworded the above text):
Sorry if the original post sounded harsh. I apologize.

This plugin will become something amazing for VaM, and I do not wish to discourage development. I can see how much work you have put into this, and a few bugs I guess are to be expected in something that touches on so much of the game in an alpha.

I may have over-reacted just a little. Please take this post as constructive criticism.

Last edited:
hi~ I am a newbie
I used it for the first time,
I installed all the corresponding plugins, but it doesn't seem to work,
I used keyboard 8 and the UI buttons in the scene,
Still no effect.

Whether in VR or desktop mode.

Am I missing any necessary plug-ins? Or what settings must I make?

cool that you do it! but it does not work for me, please give a complete list of the resources used and a document on how to use your plugin or do not post a non-working resource. If you even set up the toggle inside the scene incorrectly, then maybe you shouldn't do it?

amaimon submitted a new resource:

Bhaviour - Make all persons in a scene alive

Read more about this resource...
can you or anyone with priviledge please post an invite to your discord server (not expiring so fast) ?? even with my limited experience with vam, I would like to use the best I can your plugin. I never read/look tutorials, but after testing (mostly in VR) your B...hav...iour (!) I am sure I will not regret. (I am loading it in each scene of my listed, and it gives lot of fun) thanks

Last edited:
I have some issues here: After loading a scene all seetings from Bhaviour are reset to default. Can i may change the default settings somewhere? Also i like to change some movements. I unpacked the var, but did'nt find presets, defaults, atoms for that.

Ah and also i tested the demo scene. Person akting but auto alignment, blow, crawl or anything. Also no arousal rising, but message log print success full actions.

Oh, sorry - bhaviour is for time being developed as a part of vamX (but will be probably available updated sometime when I finish working with vamX). Anyone having problems with bhaviour, please contact me on discord: amaimon#7886

cool that you do it! but it does not work for me, please give a complete list of the resources used and a document on how to use your plugin or do not post a non-working resource. If you even set up the toggle inside the scene incorrectly, then maybe you shouldn't do it?

This plugin is self contained, it doesn't require any external resources, it works even on fresh, clean VAM.

How do I turn this OFF?????

You turn this off by not adding this to your scene! :D

I was going to say when the next iteration will be coming but since you are working with VAMX, no need to ask any further. I use this while using VAMX, and maybe it's a resource hog, but I feel like I don't want to use VAMX without this plug-in.

Don't worry - It's been tuned up for vamX, it runs on a separate thread now and has minimal impact on frame rate. If you're vamX patron do try Maive scene to see what Bhaviour can do now.

Don't worry - It's been tuned up for vamX, it runs on a separate thread now and has minimal impact on frame rate. If you're vamX patron do try Maive scene to see what Bhaviour can do now.
What if we don't want all the extra stuff, and we just want Maive functionality? VamX causes CTDs sometimes because it's doing so much.

Back
Top Bottom