Berlin (environment)

Paid Scenes Berlin (environment)

Norm

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Norm submitted a new resource:

Berlin (environment) - Room in Berlin, 1930s-1940s style

Ambient sounds: city noise, railway, sounds in the room outside the door, plumbing, shower.
The tub is filled with "physical" water (very realistic water) and there is also a shower.
The scene must be playable on outdated PCs (i5, GTX 750 ti, with a default character)

Assets:
Ashtray, Bar stool, Cigarette holder, NIVEA, Room, Schwarzkopf shampoos, Water, Shower.

Requirement:
JayJayWon.ActRandomizer.4...

Read more about this resource...

Almost no one is making environments, if you keep this up you could make some bank. Just my humble opinion but if you make some lower res ones for lower end machines too you could probably grab some more people. Not that this one is challenging. Thanks again, subbed. Great work.

Almost no one is making environments, if you keep this up you could make some bank. Just my humble opinion but if you make some lower res ones for lower end machines too you could probably grab some more people. Not that this one is challenging. Thanks again, subbed. Great work.
I wanted to make an option without a bathroom, then it would be possible to save on lighting.
In general, this room leaves as much FPS as my previous room "Colony". But at the same time, the number of textures in the Berlin room is greater and they are of higher resolution.

I also want to try designer stylized interiors, they should work faster. I myself am interested in environments that are not demanding on the computer. After all, my computer is not able to process even two girls on a black background in clothes and with long hair.

Back
Top Bottom