Patreon
Mr_CadillacV8
Mr.CadillacV8 submitted a new resource:

Shelter Environment - Desktop and VR version

View attachment 104912
View attachment 104913
View attachment 104915
Shelter Environment
The first version of the shelter. I've still invested quite a bit of time in order toVR to get good FPS with two Atoms.
You will find two scenes of the shelter. One scene for desktop mode and one for VR mode. They are named accordingly. In the asset bundle you will also find scenes with light, without light and dimmed light. The scene named FPS is...

Read more about this resource...

cool room! however, with such an FPS, I don’t think it is applicable

Shelter_FPS.JPG

Unfortunately, I cannot take your criticism seriously.
It's not my asset if you have low FPS.

I think you understand that the female actor alone takes 100-150 fps, the male one takes about 100 more fps. Given that you need 2-3 more light sources, it becomes clear that a room without actors should show more than 300 fps. I hope you don't argue that FPS 30-35 cannot be called comfortable and this is without plugins and animation. As for criticism. You can be frivolous about anything, but if you post content, and especially paid content, it would be good to take care of optimization, and the fact that it’s yours or not yours does not play any role, you have published it means that the questions are also for you.

I think you understand that the female actor alone takes 100-150 fps, the male one takes about 100 more fps. Given that you need 2-3 more light sources, it becomes clear that a room without actors should show more than 300 fps. I hope you don't argue that FPS 30-35 cannot be called comfortable and this is without plugins and animation. As for criticism. You can be frivolous about anything, but if you post content, and especially paid content, it would be good to take care of optimization, and the fact that it’s yours or not yours does not play any role, you have published it means that the questions are also for you.

Well, what do you want from me? If you know what causes the low FPS in VaM, why are you blaming my asset for the low FPS? The Unity scene is already optimized and you can still get 35 FPS in VR mode. This is still a good frame rate for VaM. Can you show me how to do it better? But don't think that you can, because if you knew what you're talking about, you wouldn't say such a thing.

Most environments only manage between 95 - 130 FPS on average. So don't tell me I'm doing a bad job. I specifically worked towards the highest possible FPS in this environment. And it still looks very good.

Apparently you're just here to make a stunk. Your name already says that.

Shelter_FPS1.JPG

Up to 290 FPS can even be achieved on the non-window side. I can also take out the last bit of reflection. But you don't always have to do without everything.

Last edited:
1.the asset consumes a lot of resources, which makes it
use uncomfortable due to low fps. It seems that
the model is too heavy and/or the textures are too
high resolution and Unity have to do with it? Unity
simply packs the asset into a container which is
assetbundles
2. In which game will you enjoy 35 fps? Don't tell me what
35 fps is normal for the game, it's a lie! on the hub
more voluminous environments in which with 2 FPS actors
80-90 while in your pictures fps 35
3. Show me the line where I blamed you or said that you did a bad job. There are no such words in the post above, I immediately said that the work is beautiful, and only low performance is frustrating. and here are screenshots for you as proof of which of us does not understand what!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

:LOL: You know, at least take the FPS optimized scene and not the scene with realtime reflection probes.
What's your Patreon name? then I'll give you your money back.

You intentionally take the graphically rich version just to make my work look bad.
No point in further discussing with you.

Clearly, there is no detailed description with screenshots, there is nothing that would indicate resource-intensive elements of the scene that could be turned off, just "I will refund your money" I hope at least finished the tantrum

Clearly, there is no detailed description with screenshots, there is nothing that would indicate resource-intensive elements of the scene that could be turned off, just "I will refund your money" I hope at least finished the tantrum

Shelter_Virts.JPG

The entire scene uses only 1,055,300 virts.
That is not much. But I created 4K textures. But less because several objects use only one texture. So there is only one texture for all walls for example.

There are 4 scenes in the asset bundle, including the optimized version. I stated that in the description. There are also two finished scenes. What more do you want?

Please give me your name so I can give you your fucking money back!

Back
Top Bottom