Bella V6

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

Bella V6 - Appearance preset and morph presets for Bella

This is an update to the first look I shared more than a year ago. The VAR contains an appearance preset and a morph preset for the new version of Bella. I also included a morph preset for the original. If for whatever reason you want to use the original Selene textures by @RenVR you can find them here.

You will need to be on version 1.20+ to have access to the built in Lexi skin and hair.

Required...

Read more about this resource...

There is no scene, just the appearance preset as well as morph presets. In the appearance preset tab of a model if you click on “select existing” then pick the Bella_V6 var from far left menu you should see the appearance preset for her. You can then click on the favorite checkbox and it should show in your appearance dropdown menu or you can just save your own version if you want the preset to have different clothes for example.

Attachments

• strange.JPG
    strange.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Damarmau, thanks for that model, it is a powerfull work ! I have one big issue on face (see file attached). DO you have any idea about that problem ? Thank you for your help

You have an anus morph outside the female genitals morph folder most likely.

look for for any morphs that are genital related in “custom/atom/person/morphs/female/“ and move them to “custom/atom/person/morphs/female_genitalia/“

Last edited:
You have an anus morph outside the female genitals morph folder most likely.

look for for any morphs that are genital related in “custom/atom/person/morphs/female/“ and move them to “custom/atom/person/morphs/female_genitalia/“
Damn YOU ROCK !!!! :love: Thank you for helping, this work is AMAZING, and support too !!!! Love it !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom