• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Beetlejuice

AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Beetlejuice - lookalikes

The star of the show from my Beetlejuice series of looks . Please tell me if the Hair has any issues as for some reason i had problems with presets and stuff . It should be fixed but any probs let me know and enjoy . Beetlejuice base is modelled on micheal keaton who played him too .

View attachment 375422View attachment 375423View attachment 375424View attachment 375425View attachment 375426[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Don't know who is this character Anon, but, i think (and no offense, love you works), but, whoever this guy is, i think he had one cup too many of a different juice.

Timestamped

Just to clarify, i also think that model is great, nothing to do with the model, it was but a joke.

Last edited:
Don't know who is this character Anon, but, i think (and no offense, love you works), but, whoever this guy is, i think he had one cup too many of a different juice.

Timestamped

Just to clarify, i also think that model is great, nothing to do with the model, it was but a joke.
Lol , Dave Chappelle but i cant believe you dont know who Beetlejuice is ? o_Oo_Oo_O lol .

Lol , Dave Chappelle but i cant believe you dont know who Beetlejuice is ? o_Oo_Oo_O lol .
Is the guys with long finger - blades ? Not the Freddie Kruger but similar.

Other than that no clue.

From Europe here, so maybe that's why.

,, Ain't no vitamins in that shit ''
- Dave Chappelle

He is a character from a movie with an upcoming sequel .

Back
Top Bottom