Be Rough With Me

Paid Scenes Be Rough With Me

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Be Rough With Me - Christina, your perfect little slut loves to talk dirty and wants it rough.

Intense interactive scene where you control the action. The model really comes alive for you.

View attachment 28835

Christina, your perfect little slut loves to talk dirty and wants it rough.

She will react with every touch of her body by getting more turned on and talking dirtier to you. She will ask you to do things to her and when you do she will react. The more you make her cum the more she gets into it.

Over a hundred Animations

Over 180 custom sound files!
All...

Read more about this resource...

Slam Thunderhide updated Be Rough With Me with a new update entry:

Be Rough With Me 3.0 - Full VR Game with 4 Scenes

CHECK OUT THE FULL TRAILER: https://www.erome.com/i/YEENTXje
So you can see it in action and learn how it works.

2 COMPLETELY NEW SCENES ADDED TO THE TWO EXISTING SCENES THAT HAVE BEEN REWORKED.

It was a ton of work but learned a lot. Thank you for your continued support.

I RECOMMEND YOU USE CHRISTINA FOR THE FIRST TIME AS THE TRIGGERS ARE DESIGNED FOR HER BODY AND ANOTHER MODEL MAY NOT WORK...

Read the rest of this update entry...

That thing is completely crazy Slam ... keep the good work going on !!!! I am quite surprise that there are not much discussion about it here. Is there a forum where your animation is more talked about?

That thing is completely crazy Slam ... keep the good work going on !!!! I am quite surprise that there are not much discussion about it here. Is there a forum where your animation is more talked about?
Hey, thanks very much. I too am a suprised and disappointed considering how much work went into it that there is not much discussion about it. No forums I'm aware of.

Hey, thanks very much. I too am a suprised and disappointed considering how much work went into it that there is not much discussion about it. No forums I'm aware of.

Don't sweat it too much Slam. I think many guys are too busy playing with your scene instead of being here talking! Be patient and keep the good work. As I said in the review, you have set the bar quite high here. If I was you, I would team up with a strong animator while you take care of the rest and go crazy with the version 4 by adding many positions. Sooner or later, it will EXPLODE in popularity since this thing is top shelf scene! Can't get tired of it. I am a developer myself and a newbie with VAM ... I am in the ramping up at this point but I learned a lot from this scene!

Slam Thunderhide updated Be Rough With Me with a new update entry:

Be Rough With Me 4.0 - New Room, New Model, New Scenes & Lots of Updates.

Big Update!

Brand New Room, Updated Model and 2 New Scenes!

Previous scenes updated and tweaked. Now All With Embody.

New Larger Room With 10 Stations (6 Available Now)
Turn Mirrors on or off.
Lights should work automatically, can toggle back lights or turn all off.

Updated the model.
Added new positions to UP & DOWN Stations

New Scenes:
The Cross - This was really complicated to build as its 2 full scenes in one.
Strapaddo - Sex Scene with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom