BDSM Two Pillars

Assets BDSM Two Pillars

Hello! Cool assets, but the Subscene seems to have a problem loading the asset.
Also, would you be able to include the model and pose with the scene?

Hello! Cool assets, but the Subscene seems to have a problem loading the asset.
Also, would you be able to include the model and pose with the scene?
looks like the Subcene is ok ... note the Subscene is without cuffs and chains, because it's an other asset.
The Examplescene has now everything!

Last edited:
Is it possible to update the cuff script so that it still works with chains that are under a SubScene?

Idk if this would help as a possibly similar case where small code changes fixed it:

Not sure why I'm the only one to notice this, but the control point for the left leg chain is missing and can't be adjusted.
Screenshot 2022-10-28 135944.jpg

You can "move" the chain to fit there. It connects to the cuffs (configured in the cuff's plugin options) but not to the pillar; that part you have to do by hand.

Does anybody know this:
Is it possible to update the cuff script so that it still works with chains that are under a SubScene?

Idk if this would help as a possibly similar case where small code changes fixed it:

i will work on it .. :) thanks for the link

Hello @Frief

Thank you for your updates!

Would it be possible to update the Procedural Chains Plugin to have the UPDATE LINK Button triggerable from something like a UIButton or a CollissionTrigger?

Secondly, I don't know if this is possible, but an option to filter or disable the collision of the chain-links with other objects like persons.

Hello @Frief

Thank you for your updates!

Would it be possible to update the Procedural Chains Plugin to have the UPDATE LINK Button triggerable from something like a UIButton or a CollissionTrigger?

Secondly, I don't know if this is possible, but an option to filter or disable the collision of the chain-links with other objects like persons.
Hmm I need do have a look at it .. the Procedural Chains Plugin is a completely different story :)
but what exactly do you mean.. there is an update link count button

Last edited:
Great toy! Only suggestion I'd make is to name the parts that might need adjusting, like LHCuff, RFChain and so on.

Hmm I need do have a look at it .. the Procedural Chains Plugin is a completely different story :)
but what exactly do you mean.. there is an update link count button

Yeah, I know there's a button in the CustomUI, but I'd like to trigger that button's function from a UIButton, Button or Collision Trigger within the scene.

Basically, if you can expose that function so it can be used outside, that would be amazing, so us scene creators can make it a bit more user friendly :) Here is how you apparently can do it https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/can-you-modify-an-existing-plugin.38043/?view=votes#post-104867

Yeah, I know there's a button in the CustomUI, but I'd like to trigger that button's function from a UIButton, Button or Collision Trigger within the scene.
Yes .. I can try but the cain thing is basicly not my plugin but we can use it without naming the Autor .. I Think i wrote it down in a nother Asset .. But anyway it is a completely separate plugin

thanks for pointing out!

Last edited:
Thanks for the great asset and the demo.
One suggestion:
could you include a person in the demo scene. this would save everybody the time of adding one. instead we would only have to switch in the look of choice.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for the great asset and the demo.
One suggestion:
could you include a person in the demo scene. this would save everybody the time of adding one. instead we would only have to switch in the look of choice.
Thanks in advance
There is one, in the other var. The chains are a little finicky, as all procedural chains are. Depending on the person atom, the chains will either hang loose, or oscillate wildly. You have to adjust the number of links or link scale on each one from the plugin's menu.

Back
Top Bottom