Vamblor

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
Vamblor69
Vamblor submitted a new resource:

BDSM Threesome Part 1 - Bound to be fun

Here's the first bit of a bigger project I just started. Not too much to it yet, just the light part of the first position so far. There's 3 20 second loops. The intended view is male POV, but you can toggle it with F3 and go free cam.
View attachment 329215
I've got a few scenes in the oven right now, but I wanted to get something out, so here's this. Progress has been pretty slow as the learning curve is proving to be a bit steeper than I thought. I'm open to any feedback/...

Read more about this resource...

This scene didn't work for me. When I clicked on Nice 1, the bodies got all tangled up and didn't act right. Are there some recommended settings to go with this scene? There's also no way to reset it back to the beginning/intro.

This scene didn't work for me. When I clicked on Nice 1, the bodies got all tangled up and didn't act right. Are there some recommended settings to go with this scene? There's also no way to reset it back to
That's my bad. I should have hid those buttons until after A is pressed. A sets the pose, so if that's not done the animation freaks out.
Thanks for letting me know, I will fix asap

Thanks. The first time through, I did press A, not knowing what it was. It still freaked out.

It's worse than I thought. Turns out poses don't work the way I thought they did.
Easy fix, and now I know better.
I was using pose presets that didn't get packaged with the var, so it worked for me and no one else.
Again, thanks for letting me know. I don't wanna be putting up busted scenes

Back
Top Bottom