Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
TGC6969
Patreon
TGC69
TGC submitted a new resource:

BDSM Ropes by Noone102000 - Set of ropes as assetbundle

Set of BDSM ropes made by Noone102000 from here: https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000/art/FREEBIE-Rope-Bondage-Set-770438178 converted with his permission.

If you happen to make pics with his assets, consider sending them to him --> https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000
He is always happy to see screenshots, how his creations being used :)

WARNING: Aligning the ropes to the body is huge pain in the ass. Especially the harness. Do it at your own risk...

Read more about this resource...

I tried to port it as clothing first. For the port the girl must have this specifical pose with arms behind the back and I dont know how to do it properly.

Clothing would've been perhaps bad, because depending on your character, you couldn't scale it properly? Not sure about that. Fortunately, legs + arms are easy enough to fit, and with CUAManager you can save the setting easily.

Hmm probably, could clip a lot. I actually tried to convert the panty as clothing but it was offsetted af and no matter how I moved it in DAZ prior to convertion, it still was offsetted in VAM the same way.

I think having it as an asset bundle is better, because you don't have to suffer warped textures which would look really bad on the ropes, and you can scale and tinker a lot more than with clothing, and probably make it look good on just about any body type. Chest harness is whole another story, but as a clothing it would be even harder to be aligned.. so good job on this! You can use everything but the chest piece reliably, so that's very nice.

Hmm definitely makes sense :) Will keep that in mind when I convert similar stuff. Happy you like it in the assebundle form and thanks :)

there is a nice simable karada and ankle/wristknots as clothing by prestigits, but yes, it does warp sometimes
karada.jpg

btw, TGC, does Noone have some ankle to thigh ropes? something like this:
AnkleThigh.png

if yes... :oops: you know what I want to ask you :LOL: but if you port them, best would be ankle and the knot as one piece, and the thigh as a separate piece, because we all prefer girls of different size I'm afraid :sneaky: That way everybody could scale the thigh matching to their models

Last edited:
Oh yeah prestigitis definitely did a very good job on that karada :) I am using it too from time to time ;D Unfortunately I dont see the version of the ropes on the below pic in Noones freebie stash (https://www.deviantart.com/noone102000/gallery/60841107/freebies-and-tutorials). But I gonna check if I can find these somewhere else. Converting to assetbundle is quickly done and would not be a problem ;)

If Noone needs some inspiration, I have a nice book about written by Matthias Grimme... aaah, forget it, just looked at his freebies, the man knows his shibari (y)

Ahaha yeah he definitely knows what he does. When you have time check his pics too. They are pretty hot aswell :)

Back
Top Bottom