Bag

Assets Bag

:D My english
You can re-edit everything once posted or updated (name, tags, version, info, hosting, update info, ...etc)

editTags.jpg

Btw nice asset, any chance for var update? :sneaky:

exactly on the bag?
Not sure what the question was? :unsure:

You can change external hosting (mega) to HUB and upload package with it or post update....if that was the question?
(goto 3dots top right/change resource type or post update with new release)

Everything else you typed/wrote wrong you can edit/change without new upload.

You can change external hosting (mega) to HUB and upload package with it or post update....if that was the question?

If I understand correctly, then you need to download it again in Var format.

I left it like this because it was my first port. I thought no one would need it. Well, if the time will be, I will definitely reload.

If I understand correctly, then you need to download it again in Var format.
well, yes...that's how it works (local files Vs. var package)

I left it like this because it was my first port. I thought no one would need it. Well, if the time will be, I will definitely reload.
ok cool, np ;)
I just find stuff more "organized" if they are shared in .var package, compared to "loose" local files or old .vac package.
(Easier to share, easier to reference it, easier to credit/license, less chance of duplicates,...etc)

well, yes...that's how it works (local files Vs. var package)

ok cool, np ;)
I just find stuff more "organized" if they are shared in .var package, compared to "loose" local files or old .vac package.
(Easier to share, easier to reference it, easier to credit/license, less chance of duplicates,...etc)
I agree with you 100%

Back
Top Bottom