Hunting-Succubus

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
HunTingSuccuBus
Hunting-Succubus submitted a new resource:

AutomaticBodySmoother [Season Plugin] - Its Improvement over "Male/Female Body Smoother Tessellation".

Eventually it will Release to Public.
View attachment 35090
View attachment 35092

Its Improvement over "Male/Female Body Smoother Tessellation".

This season plugin will automaticly apply Tesselation to every Female/Male/Futa person's body in scene. you dont have to manually add old plugin to person atoms.

Instruction

This is a season Plugin so add it to there.

You can edit few option in plugin but i dont recommand...

Read more about this resource...

"This is a season Plugin so add it to there." Small typo/confusion, easy fix [Session Plugin].

Thanks for working on a fix with AcidBubbles, the pair of these plugins add so much to a scene and it's been difficult to pick between them when some atoms get too close to the face for clipping to work well. :)

Love the plugin! I found a strange problem, when it is turn on the characters eyes and eyelashes turn solid black. I can toggle the addon enabled tick box in session plugins menu and the eyes return to normal when ticked off, and back to black when turned on. Not sure why it causes that. Mod is default settings

edit - is important, this only happen with latest version, it was fine before.

Love the plugin! I found a strange problem, when it is turn on the characters eyes and eyelashes turn solid black. I can toggle the addon enabled tick box in session plugins menu and the eyes return to normal when ticked off, and back to black when turned on. Not sure why it causes that. Mod is default settings

edit - is important, this only happen with latest version, it was fine before.
have you tried making sure the old plugins (both the male/female only ones and this new session capable one) are removed from the scene? also do you use Embody or Passenger/Improved Pov from Acid bubble? I'm using Embody and the latest version of this and had black eyes a few times. First time I still had all the old plugins loaded! Once the scene is clean try clicking the reload button on this plugin. That's got eyeballs working for me each time

have you tried making sure the old plugins (both the male/female only ones and this new session capable one) are removed from the scene? also do you use Embody or Passenger/Improved Pov from Acid bubble? I'm using Embody and the latest version of this and had black eyes a few times. First time I still had all the old plugins loaded! Once the scene is clean try clicking the reload button on this plugin. That's got eyeballs working for me each time
I tried load virani look scene and remove all plugins, then add smoother and eyes and eyelashes go black. It seem to happen in every scene for me. If I load the old version of the plugin everything work ok.

I tried load virani look scene and remove all plugins, then add smoother and eyes and eyelashes go black. It seem to happen in every scene for me. If I load the old version of the plugin everything work ok.
Did you mean "Virani (elf)" or "electric pleasure 3 virani"?

Also when you click "Open Custom UI" on the smooth redux plugin do all the body parts have text against them like "Tessellated" or is that box blank?

I had black eyes when I first used this plugin but I can't make it break again. If we can make it break at will then the developers have a much higher chance of squashing the bug :)

As for me I remember all those body parts being blank, and i went through each one and just jiggled it to get the text against the default option. At the time I thought it was just a display bug, but maybe the plugin is in an odd state which is causing the black eyes?

Today I try reload plugin button again and it fixes the black eyes. Seems to be ok now.

Today I try reload plugin button again and it fixes the black eyes. Seems to be ok now.
Can you remember if today was the first time you loaded VaM since installing the new versions? Maybe it borkes when it first loads then is fine after a restart?

Good to hear you got it working though :). Kinda frustrating for me as I've seen it broken but can't get back into a broken state and my day job is a LOT easier when I can break things at will, so really hoping I can find a way to break it to help the devs out.

Sorry your plugin in version 7 is printing this error: !> Plugin file Hunting-Succubus.AutomaticBodySmoother.7:/Custom/Scripts/Hunting-Succubus/AutomaticBodySmoother.cs does not exist

This plugin is a must-have for vam, I can't live without it. However, a problem was found in use: surface subdivision would lead to abnormal scalp of some models. Could you consider providing a separate switch for head scalp please? The scalp is usually covered with hair, so it doesn't matter if there is no curved subdivision.

Back
Top Bottom