Auto_Animated_1

Scenes Auto_Animated_1

sothothth

Reactions
sothothth submitted a new resource:

Auto_Animated_1 - Fully animated scene designed to work with any look, using a "fit test" scene to calibrate look.

Complex animations and variable behaviors with some command button interface.

Animations were inspired by and emulate clips which are referenced in the animation names.

This is an easy effect to get and i hope to see more people attempt it.

SCENE USE:
Do not move "lap" atom or it will break the interactions.
use the "Fit Test" button when changing looks and adjust dimensions to fit with measuring references in the scene.
This should allow for close enough alignment of assets for any look...

Read more about this resource...

If you want to try my animation style, pick a reference video and keep track of the timer. At a minimum every second match facial features and general body position. Leave out the most important part, being hand, head, hip animations until you get the template finished. Copy the template and use that animation to record the mocaps using timeline record function. Save project before moving on to the mocap captures, which is the most likely to derail if your copy paste process is wobbly.

I use a stylus rather than a mouse or the vr gear and that works well if you line up the camera perpendicular to the main motion.
Use timeline's bulk change to copy and paste the mocap reference for just the most active section and copy into a duplicate of your template animation to retain transitional keyframed animations. once done, delete the duplicate animations where you captured the mocaps, which will have derailed the keyframes you set out in the template.

For instance, you may have somebody stop for a moment to stretch, or whip their hair out of the way. Mocap will squash those animations which is why there's the need to copy mocap from one animation back into the other. Those animations add the most character and should not be ignored.

after downloading VaM tells me this scene wants everlaster.Naturalis.85 which is not on the hub (scan hub for missing packages shows the file but Not On Hub). Not really sure whats going on since the scene loads fine and the female atom is using the naturalis 72 plugin which is the latest free version.

so it doesn't break anything but the scene shows red in package manager and will give ppl a missing reference warning.

edit

turns out there are issues with naturalis, upon scene load it does throw the following errors (note that this doesn't break the scene)
Code:
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/AngleMorphs/Glute_UnderCurveInner_L.vmi or name SH_Glute_UnderCurveInner_L referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/AngleMorphs/Glute_UnderCurveInner_R.vmi or name SH_Glute_UnderCurveInner_R referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/AngleMorphs/Glute_UnderCurveOuter_L.vmi or name SH_Glute_UnderCurveOuter_L referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/AngleMorphs/Glute_UnderCurveOuter_R.vmi or name SH_Glute_UnderCurveOuter_R referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Abdomen_MoveIn.vmi or name SH_Abdomen_MoveIn referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Abdomen_MoveUp.vmi or name SH_Abdomen_MoveUp referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Abdomen_RotateSide_R.vmi or name SH_Abdomen_RotateSide_R referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Back_MoveIn.vmi or name SH_Back_MoveIn referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Back_MoveOut.vmi or name SH_Back_MoveOut referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Back_MoveSide.vmi or name SH_Back_MoveSide referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Back_MoveUp.vmi or name SH_Back_MoveUp referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Calf_MoveForward_L.vmi or name SH_Calf_MoveForward_L referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Calf_MoveForward_R.vmi or name SH_Calf_MoveForward_R referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Calf_MoveSideIn_L.vmi or name SH_Calf_MoveSideIn_L referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Calf_MoveSideIn_R.vmi or name SH_Calf_MoveSideIn_R referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Calf_MoveUp_L.vmi or name SH_Calf_MoveUp_L referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Calf_MoveUp_R.vmi or name SH_Calf_MoveUp_R referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Chest_MoveInOut.vmi or name SH_Chest_MoveInOut referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Chest_MoveSide.vmi or name SH_Chest_MoveSide referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Chest_MoveUp.vmi or name SH_Chest_MoveUp referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Glute_MoveOut_L.vmi or name SH_Glute_MoveOut_L referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Glute_MoveOut_R.vmi or name SH_Glute_MoveOut_R referenced in save file
!> Could not find morph by uid everlaster.Naturalis.72:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/everlaster/Shapeshift/GforceMorphs/Glute_MoveSideIn_L.vmi or name SH_Glute_MoveSideIn_L referenced in save file
!> Could not find mor

<Truncated>

One other issue I've run into, still investigating, is that I'm getting some errors with BodyLangauge (not the plugins included with the scene, so this may be on my end).

I loaded an appearance preset which worked well, the body scaler in the scene works well.
I merge loaded a plugin preset which was just BodyLanguage FillMeUp and ReadMyLips as well as my own Naturalis 72 preset (which worked fine)
I edited my ReadMyLips configuration to disable expressions since you animated those and they're great.
I edited FillMeUp to remove all Forces settings so nothing would conflict with animations (settings like magnetic and thrust, all disabled)

I did this because the scene has no sound (missing out on a lot of immersion), and the sounds like voice / breathing / penetration volume from BodyLanguage adds a lot.

All of this works very well until a blowjob animation happens which is when I get this error

Code:
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CheesyFX.Person.ResetColliders () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.Throat.SetPenetrated (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.Orifice.set_isPenetrated (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at which point all the sounds stop working.

I do basically the same thing with all scenes I use, sub in one of my appearance presets, load a plugin preset and make slight edits to avoid conflicts with how the scene was built. This is the only scene in my library where I get this issue with these BodyLanguage errors.

Having said all that, the animations are awesome and the randomization you have built in TimeLine are fantastic.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I am mostly an animator and havent spent any time really thinking about the audio side.

I'll take a look at what you've said here and see if i could incorporate that, and hopefully cure the weird dependency issues as well.

I loaded an appearance preset which worked well, the body scaler in the scene works well.
I merge loaded a plugin preset which was just BodyLanguage FillMeUp and ReadMyLips as well as my own Naturalis 72 preset (which worked fine)
I edited my ReadMyLips configuration to disable expressions since you animated those and they're great.
I edited FillMeUp to remove all Forces settings so nothing would conflict with animations (settings like magnetic and thrust, all disabled)

I did this because the scene has no sound (missing out on a lot of immersion), and the sounds like voice / breathing / penetration volume from BodyLanguage adds a lot.

All of this works very well until a blowjob animation happens which is when I get this error

Code:
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CheesyFX.Person.ResetColliders () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.Throat.SetPenetrated (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.Orifice.set_isPenetrated (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
I tried this but couldn't get it to work right with bodylanguage. I tried tracking down all the expression overides, but i must not have found them all. Also, it made the LAP atom behave differently and break a lot of the interactions.

Maybe i was just ticking the wrong boxes. I'm going to mess around with bodylanguage more and see if i can get it straightened out.

Im working out the bumps in bodylanguage and some animations that were getting cut off due to me changing the lengths after the creation in timeline. I think some of the better animations were getting stuck in RNG purgatory because of this oversight. Should have a much wider range of animations on next update.

sothothth updated Auto_Animated_1 with a new update entry:

Version 03

Thanks to the bodylanguage plugin there is now audio throughout and climaxes built into some animations. I also discovered an oversight where a number of animations were stuck in RNG purgatory. That has been corrected so there should be a number of animations that were not in rotation which are shuffled in now.

Read the rest of this update entry...

sothothth updated Auto_Animated_1 with a new update entry:

morph and anim transition fixes

There are over 90 animations in this package and i'm discovering a few that are a little wonky.

Corrected the transition from st dgy to flaunt to avoid geometry tangle, and a quirk in the fit test that was causing any "undress" status items to shake free immediately.

More fixes as i find them to come.

One note.
if you resave this file it's probably best to do it while "lady" atom is either at fit station or at restart position. There was an issue with v.3 where the eyelids were...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If you want to try my animation style, pick a reference video and keep track of the timer. At a minimum every second match facial features and general body position. Leave out the most important part, being hand, head, hip animations until you get the template finished. Copy the template and use that animation to record the mocaps using timeline record function. Save project before moving on to the mocap captures, which is the most likely to derail if your copy paste process is wobbly.

I use a stylus rather than a mouse or the vr gear and that works well if you line up the camera perpendicular to the main motion.
Use timeline's bulk change to copy and paste the mocap reference for just the most active section and copy into a duplicate of your template animation to retain transitional keyframed animations. once done, delete the duplicate animations where you captured the mocaps, which will have derailed the keyframes you set out in the template.

For instance, you may have somebody stop for a moment to stretch, or whip their hair out of the way. Mocap will squash those animations which is why there's the need to copy mocap from one animation back into the other. Those animations add the most character and should not be ignored.
Can you give more detail on your animation style? What specifically are you saving as the 'facial features' and 'general body positions' in your template? Is it, for example, a generic cowgirl position for the template that you then animate the hand/head/hip in 1 sec increments in timeline to match a reference video at that given timestep? Also, how do you animate her expressions? I looked at the timelines for the facial morphs and they're ramping all over the place. If you did that all manually is seems like it would be very time consuming. Whatever you did I really liked the effect.

Thanks for being so responsive and looking into the BodyLangauge stuff!
Whats up with the random sounds happening when "lady" atom is just standing around not interacting? I can't seem to find that and weed it out. Seems weird for her to be so reactive when she's standing over in fit test, haha.

Can you give more detail on your animation style? What specifically are you saving as the 'facial features' and 'general body positions' in your template? Is it, for example, a generic cowgirl position for the template that you then animate the hand/head/hip in 1 sec increments in timeline to match a reference video at that given timestep? Also, how do you animate her expressions? I looked at the timelines for the facial morphs and they're ramping all over the place. If you did that all manually is seems like it would be very time consuming. Whatever you did I really liked the effeca

So what i am doing is taking a reference video and finding sections that sort of bookend in neutral positions. those make good animaiton chunks that i can then lead into and out of my "folder" default positions. match body positions at least every second on the timeline while advancing 1 second in the reference clip. If actions require more detail, head tosses, quirks of smiles and interaction with the camera may require a lot more key framing. in those cases i advance frames 1 at a time until the motion direction changes.

if the reference model is going to lift her hands to her head, that usually happens in a couple stages. i count the frames and see that it takes perhaps 8 frames to lift the hand to head height, then she slows down and changes the angle of approach slightly so she doesn't slap herself. so in those cases, more keyframes. This takes some guesswork in timeline since it is not that granular. you have to eyeball the distance between frames. For just starting out, stick to 1 second intervals until you get the hang of it.

so match position and facial features. I have a lot of morphs loaded up and i don't necessarily use all of them. The phonemes, eyebrows, eyes closed, and smile morphs are used the most. Match the expression of your model using the morph sliders. All the craziness you see in the morphs sliders is more likely driven by the automatic plugins that are changing things for breathing or the flexit plugin which makes muscles flex in response to motion.

mocap
if you have a BJ animation,put the head in the top position and leave it there. advance through the seconds and do the facial expressions, hand motions etc. finish the animation. now you can go back through and do the mocap. copy the animation, use timeline to crop the copied animation down to just the part you need to mocap. record that section using the mocap captrue in timeline, then use "bulk changes" in timeline to copy those keyframes then paste them into the part that needs it in the original animation.

This is how i handle all the interactive parts of the animations and it works well to breath life into everything else that was keyframed at 1 second intervals. the mocap drags the geometry around adding jiggle and momentum to the whole body. then you delete the temporary mocap recording animation you copied out and your left wth your original.

it takes some patience, but not too bad to do once you get the hang of it.

Last edited:
So what i am doing is taking a reference video and finding sections that sort of bookend in neutral positions. those make good animaiton chunks that i can then lead into and out of my "folder" default positions. match body positions at least every second on the timeline while advancing 1 second in the reference clip. If actions require more detail, head tosses, quirks of smiles and interaction with the camera may require a lot more key framing. in those cases i advance frames 1 at a time until the motion direction changes.

if the reference model is going to lift her hands to her head, that usually happens in a couple stages. i count the frames and see that it takes perhaps 8 frames to lift the hand to head height, then she slows down and changes the angle of approach slightly so she doesn't slap herself. so in those cases, more keyframes. This takes some guesswork in timeline since it is not that granular. you have to eyeball the distance between frames. For just starting out, stick to 1 second intervals until you get the hang of it.

so match position and facial features. I have a lot of morphs loaded up and i don't necessarily use all of them. The phonemes, eyebrows, eyes closed, and smile morphs are used the most. Match the expression of your model using the morph sliders. All the craziness you see in the morphs sliders is more likely driven by the automatic plugins that are changing things for breathing or the flexit plugin which makes muscles flex in response to motion.

View attachment 407437

View attachment 407438

mocap
if you have a BJ animation,put the head in the top position and leave it there. advance through the seconds and do the facial expressions, hand motions etc. finish the animation. now you can go back through and do the mocap. copy the animation, use timeline to crop the copied animation down to just the part you need to mocap. record that section using the mocap captrue in timeline, then use "bulk changes" in timeline to copy those keyframes then paste them into the part that needs it in the original animation.

View attachment 407439

This is how i handle all the interactive parts of the animations and it works well to breath life into everything else that was keyframed at 1 second intervals. the mocap drags the geometry around adding jiggle and momentum to the whole body. then you delete the temporary mocap recording animation you copied out and your left wth your original.

it takes some patience, but not too bad to do once you get the hang of it.
Thanks for the detailed description. I'll definitely give it a try.

Thanks for the detailed description. I'll definitely give it a try.
Get a program called "ontop replica" i think its called.

You just point it at any window you want to remain on top and it will keep your reference video in sight. Makes that process a lot faster.

Look at my animations in timeline and pay attention to the sequence tab.

The next file to play can either be something like "stand idle 1" in which case you have an animation actually called stand idle 1, and that always follows that animation, Or it can be "stand/*" and that makes the next animation get randomly selected from all animations with "stand/" at the beginning.

Thats where the feeling of the model making choices comes from. The more things in that stand/ "folder" the better. Then i have transition animations "stand/ tx crouch" and the sequence tab would show "crouch/*" as the next animation to play.

Then transitions into and out of each folder that makes sense.

Careful with the "loop" toggle, and underneath that where it says "will loop 1 time". You probably always want that to say 1, not 2.4 or 0.24.

Good luck!
I'd love to see more people taking a swing at the animation. This program already does all the hard work for you!

Whats up with the random sounds happening when "lady" atom is just standing around not interacting? I can't seem to find that and weed it out. Seems weird for her to be so reactive when she's standing over in fit test, haha.
In the ReadMyLips BodyLanguage plugin under voice there is an Idle Threshold slider. This slider is in relation to the simulation bar on the stimulation tab that increases as the Person Atom engages various actions. So if you want no voice until say .10 stimulation you'd set the Idle Threshold slider to .10.

Found an alignment issue with post/ tx straddle. Working to resolve when i get a chance and ill post the corrected update.

Back
Top Bottom