Auto Horizontal Eyelid Morphs

Morphs Auto Horizontal Eyelid Morphs

Pinkykid123

Reactions
Patreon
PinkyKid123
Pinkykid123 submitted a new resource:

Auto Horizontal Eyelid Morphs - enhanced horizontal eyelid rotation

a set of 4 eyelid morphs that should work with Stopper's "Eyelid Behavior Editor" plugin newest update for the horizontal axis:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/eyelid-behavior-editor.38274/

1. install and load Stopper's "Eyelid Behavior Editor" plugin on your character
2. click on "Load Preset"
3. select "lateral.eyelidbehavior" that should come with this package
4. your character eyelids should react to the horizontal movement of the eyeballs now

Thank you...

Read more about this resource...

Pinkykid123 submitted a new resource:

Auto Horizontal Eyelid Morphs - enhanced horizontal eyelid rotation

Read more about this resource...
Hi Pinkykid123, I recently downloaded your morph presets for the Stopper plugin, and they are great! However, I have one suggestion. Your morphs are in the "morphs" category, but I think they should be in the "pose" category because when you deactivate the plugin, the morphs remain activated, making them harder to find in the morph category. In fact, I've already made the changes, and it's working perfectly. If you are interested in this little change, I can provide you with the files. Thanks for reading and for your preset man.

Pinkykid123 updated Auto Horizontal Eyelid Morphs with a new update entry:

Tagged as pose

Some people warned me about the morphs not being tagged as "pose" which caused the eyelid morphs a few small annoyances such as being saved in the appearance preset etc.
Sorry, I've been aware of this issue for some time but dalayed it, reason being some personal and work issues I've been through, but nothing too serious, I intend to get back to VAM as soon this chapter is over though. <3

Thank you for the heads up Ashen Ryder, 0perfectlookalike and TheIddleVam!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Since I also released the morphs for eyelids - I can say that by marking the morphs as POSE - problem arises when saving poses of character. ;)

Back
Top Bottom