Atom/Person positioning

Mel

Reactions
Hi all you clever people ,who are part of this wonderful community, just wondered if you could help me with a little issue. When I create a scene, with a person in it, I can have the person central to my monitor, but when I save the scene and reopen it, the person is not on screen and I have to move my controllers/keyboard to bring the person into view.Is there a setting to fix the person in the same spot. Hope this makes sense. TIA :)

There's a setting to save the scene load position in the left side UI > Scene Misc.
If you don't use the above the point where you save is the one where it will load, so if that's not happening it is strange and not normal.

With the Spawn Point plugin by @Acid Bubbles you can make the startup view in the scene load exactly where you want to view it from.

There's a setting to save the scene load position in the left side UI > Scene Misc.
If you don't use the above the point where you save is the one where it will load, so if that's not happening it is strange and not normal.
Thankyou :)

With the Spawn Point plugin by @Acid Bubbles you can make the startup view in the scene load exactly where you want to view it from.
Thankyou I will try it :)

Back
Top Bottom