• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Astrid Deetz Beetlejuice

Looks Astrid Deetz Beetlejuice

AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Astrid Deetz Beetlejuice - lookalikes

A reamke / update of my old Jenna Ort look . She has new body textures and tweaked morphs . I updated her for my beetlejuice series BUT i couldnt find a more fitting hairstyle so kept the wednesday adams hair for now .

View attachment 375401View attachment 375402View attachment 375403View attachment 375405View attachment 375406View attachment 375407View attachment 375408[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I'd like to raise an issue for you to consider, if that's OK. A lot of your models, this one in particular, have really oversized, unnatural looking nipples. It plays havoc with that collared dress, and any other clothes. The thing about nipples is, if somebody wants them bigger, they can always dial them bigger. Once you have nipples this big baked into a merged body morph, it detracts from the whole character. Trying to dial them back has mixed results. I'm asking you to please consider this for future models.

1717799853-nip.jpg

1717785338-nip.jpg

Hi , Her nips werent that big or clipping when i made the look ? Maybe im using a POSE morph that when im merging the morphs gets disabled ?
I will defo keep an eye this in the future as its a real pain in the ass lol .

You could use this plugin

to FIX the clipping on HER and my other LOOKS as ive used it in the past with other folks models to fix clipping etc . IT WORKS Lol .

But again , i will defo keep an eye on this in the future , i dont use clothes in my looks alot to keep depends down so nipple clipping does slip through unoticed so thankyou for the heads up ;)

In Daz land, there was an old joke: They make clothes for V4? Why? :ROFLMAO:

I think it might be a case where Vam applies duplicate morphs because there are so many name clashes. I haven't tracked it down.

I couldn't find any duplicate morphs. Somehow, the body morph itself has large nips baked in. If you zero out all other morphs, and just move the Astrid body morph dial back and forth, you'll see what I mean. The nips really stick out with the body = 1.0.

must be baked into the body morph / morphs i used and then merged into MY body morph . I have the original unmerged look so i could easily fix this my end with an update . What i have nosticed though when making looks which i ofetn have to fix on the fly is , If i change the areola size and shrink it , the nipple automaticly gets longer for some weird reason so i have to change that with another nipple morph but when i go to change the nipple length , it Jumps back to its normal length to when i change the areola ??????? go figure lol . Anyway i can fix with an update and probably its baked into a morph i merged with again.

Back
Top Bottom