Ass/Breast morphs

Morphs Ass/Breast morphs

These are the best big ass/breast morphs that I've encountered yet, very nice! However, there is a bug with the ass one. It seems to also cause minor changes in the mouth/face and arms as well. If the range of the morph is increased, these minor changes become much more apparent. Do you know of a fix?

Thank you ! I did not know that you're the first to reach about it :eek: It's one of my first uploads so yeah must have been some problems when I used morph merger maybe, don't know what could it be tho. I still use the morphs once in a while and never noticed even tho I indeed have encoutered that kind of issue, which sometimes happens and looks like a collision issue when two morphs are on together. I can't help you with that sorry, but I'm working on another morph pack that should come out soon

Not surprised no one noticed yet. I only found it by, um, testing expanding the range of the morphs. But no problem at all. Like I said, this is the best I've used so far, so if your next pack exceeds this one's standards, then I'm excited for it!

(Just a thought I came up with, even if you design the morph with only your selected range in mind, testing it way beyond that range may help uncover things like these to make sure it does exactly what you want it to on the normal scale. Of course, I'm not the expert haha, just figured I'd share the idea :)

Not surprised no one noticed yet. I only found it by, um, testing expanding the range of the morphs. But no problem at all. Like I said, this is the best I've used so far, so if your next pack exceeds this one's standards, then I'm excited for it!

(Just a thought I came up with, even if you design the morph with only your selected range in mind, testing it way beyond that range may help uncover things like these to make sure it does exactly what you want it to on the normal scale. Of course, I'm not the expert haha, just figured I'd share the idea :)
Thanks :D yeah it is because Its not something designed in blender or daz but mergings, the end range is actually bigger than what I expected because I made it not on the default G2 appearance :p What I post are things I use for myself and feel like sharing so I did not think of that, I will keep it in mind ty.
Haha don't get your hopes too high but thanks you for the kind words mate cheers !

I don't at all mean to rush, I'm just curious if this new morph pack you mention has a rough ETA? I figure it would be better if I have a timescale in my head rather than checking daily haha

I don't at all mean to rush, I'm just curious if this new morph pack you mention has a rough ETA? I figure it would be better if I have a timescale in my head rather than checking daily haha
Hi there ! Oh yeah my bad about that, kinda stopped chara making in VaM and got more on assets these days. the morphs are more or less all done since they are on the models I made, just need to remerge the best of them, test it on the default body and pack it together, I won't promise anything but I'll try to get it done by tomorrow (note that they'll all be full body morphs) :D

Back
Top Bottom