Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
ashauryn
AshAuryn submitted a new resource:

AshAuryn's Assorted Expression Pack with 75 Morphs - 25 New Expression Morphs, 50 Mix-and-Match Morphs, 625 Combinations

View attachment 178331

An assortment of 25 unique facial expression morphs.
25 Eye and 25 Mouth morphs included. Mix and match for 625 unique combinations.

Located in the morphs tab under AshAuryn/Expressions and AshAuryn/Tools/Expressions.

View attachment 178333View attachment 178334View attachment 178336View attachment 178337View attachment 178338[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Are these morphs plugin compatible like the legacy ones :O?

If you mean do they work well with MacGruber's Life plugin...maybe. However, I will be releasing a version of the breathing driver for the Life plugin that is compatible with all of my expressions. Just waiting for the final approval from MacGruber.

What I had in mind was for the morphs to be be used in the ClockworkSilver's Expression Tool. You made "Legacy 2.0 ALT" versions which worked great on that plugin.

I think there was some misunderstanding. All of my expressions should work fine with the Expression Tool. The issue with compatibility is with MacGruber's Life plugin, and any plugins that use the "mouth open" morph to make the mouth open wider, which sometimes distorts the face. I am releasing a modified version of that plugin with an improved morph for opening the mouth to solve those issues.

Ah ok, great! Yes I see the new plugin.

Also, a little side-question. I assume you got the code for MacGruber's Life Plugin and tweaked it (presumably with permission). Did he provide you the source code? Or can you simply modify the code of the plugin file and redistribute (assuming license is all cool with it).

I am asking because I'd like to make tweaks to some plugins I like for use in MetaChat, but wasn't sure if I'd have to get source code to re-compile, or if I could just tweak the run-time script.

If it's too much of a complicated question, I understand, any help would be appreciated.

AshAuryn updated AshAuryn's Assorted Expression Pack with 75 Morphs with a new update entry:

NEWLY REDONE. All morphs updated and improved. Now includes scene!

Painstakingly updated every morph in this pack. New versions are improved versions of the originals and much more realistic. Morphs play nice with AshAuryn's modified breathing driver. Includes scene with customized UI to sample morphs, mix and match, and switch genders on the fly.

View attachment 217246

Read the rest of this update entry...

AshAuryn updated AshAuryn's Assorted Expression Pack with 75 Morphs with a new update entry:

NEWLY REDONE. All morphs updated and improved. Now includes scene!

Version 3: Fixed a filename issue with version 2 upload.

Painstakingly updated every morph in this pack. New versions are improved versions of the originals and much more realistic. Morphs play nice with AshAuryn's modified breathing driver. Includes scene with customized UI to sample morphs, mix and match, and switch genders on the fly.

View attachment 217296

Last one I promise! Fix for persistent bug with male person atom.

This was a difficult bug to solve. Apparently some plugins don't like to be loaded into a scene with the person atom off. I had to disable the plugins on the male person, and set a one-time relay to enable them when the "switch gender" button is pressed so that they do not break the scene on scene load.

An alternative would have been to have both genders on simultaneously, but that eats FPS. I'm glad I could solve this issue for you all.

Various fixes. Switched mouth-open to a slider.

Finally solved the bug that was giving an error when trying to load a scene after loading this scene. The Life plugin does not like to be added to an atom that is "off". Removed life plugin from Male model, now everything works. Changed mouth open button from a switch to a slider so you can adjust the intensity.

I just want to say I really love all the hard work you do to share and really thank you for sharing such amazing creations. You are a legend creator.

Back
Top Bottom