Assets Art Asset Pack 3

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

Art Asset Pack - Artistic/Historic themed asset pack

Everything is on CC-BY Licence

Hogarth stairs and picture gallery did not turn out too great but I thought I'd still include them, maybe useful to some

Credit :

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you man, you're a machine!

Assets like the picture gallery here are awesome for VaM.
• They have ambiance lighting embed in them, captured from the real world thus more photorealistic than prebaked lightmaps from RT archviz models.
• They also have normal maps, specular maps thus still respond to the VaM lighting with shadows and everything.
• You can add vamifier to them to customize it all. Fit it all together. Especially if you're not losing any fancy shaders when you add vamifier.

You can get very good results with those:

Anything similar to that and I'd jump on it with both feet. Especially if it has the empty space for any experience that would fit in a room scale VR experience.

Like these rooms do:

That combination of furniture fits in either room in that pack, so you can even give the user the option to change the room they wanna be in. Some just a few walls like the cell (high performance). Some with more details in them.

Add the 4spotWide light to the center and you're ready for any scene:
(4spot for dramatic lighting with still poses, wide for animation)

All free of course. I don't do paid.

During the conversion, if you create a copy of the model, make it invisible, bring down the poly count, and use that for physics (collusion) and make the visible model free of collusion, it should improve the performance without degrading the quality. That can make it more VR friendly. It's a tip from the guides that are already on the hub.

These types of assets, good mocap animations, and good quality skins are the best thing to happen to VaM. If the animations are preedited to look right without additional colliders and soft physics, they work at a very high performance. It all fits, looks great, performs great.

More of these rooms please ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom