Armond and Monique

Scenes Armond and Monique

misterx

Reactions
misterx submitted a new resource:

Armond and Monique - Sex scene

Armond and Monique are my new characters
The scene starts with some action :) Until you wont press START , Armond will pleasure Monique ...
The scene is fully automated and after you press START you don't have to do anything more , just watch .
Acts will escalate , as motions and sounds will be harder and harder every 45-60 seconds randomly .

IMPORTANT
Soft Body Physics
- must be turned ON

Scene is around 5-6 minutes total . Have fun watching ...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I am stuck in the first state? I have seen in the scene control (invisible but selectable) that there are different states, but I see no UI Buttons to switch to the next state -only start and stop.

Hi, I am stuck in the first state? I have seen in the scene control (invisible but selectable) that there are different states, but I see no UI Buttons to switch to the next state -only start and stop.
there is no states . its automatic after you press start .
"the states" happens inside the plugin itself and it will switch to the next one after some random time 45-60 seconds . 5 states total :)

just press the "START" button and you will see what happening there . The whole scene is around 5 minutes :) so have fun

Last edited:
Sorry to say, but I have similar issues, @misterx

After pressding Start the girl goes down, sometimes the animation starts and sometimes she's just sitting there w/o movement.
If the animation starts, she remains in this state forever.

Might be dependancies to older versions of the plugins?
If I create a *.var, I always choose "Latest" instead of "Exact" reference version. When doing the "Exact" way, I have to have the version you have used, even if its older.
But I dont know if thats the problem, I just dont want to download older versions to my install to try it out

Sorry to say, but I have similar issues, @misterx

After pressding Start the girl goes down, sometimes the animation starts and sometimes she's just sitting there w/o movement.
If the animation starts, she remains in this state forever.

Might be dependancies to older versions of the plugins?
If I create a *.var, I always choose "Latest" instead of "Exact" reference version. When doing the "Exact" way, I have to have the version you have used, even if its older.
But I dont know if thats the problem, I just dont want to download older versions to my install to try it out

i allways use the latest , some plugins use older versions of morphs , thats why it also needs the older versions some time ...

I don't see a "start" button and when I'm in scene the girl doesn't do anything but twitch, haha.

I don't see a "start" button and when I'm in scene the girl doesn't do anything but twitch, haha.
@pollo4567 its there :)

1616715283.jpg

Back
Top Bottom