• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Armond and Monique

Scenes Armond and Monique

misterx

Reactions
misterx submitted a new resource:

Armond and Monique - Sex scene

Armond and Monique are my new characters
The scene starts with some action :) Until you wont press START , Armond will pleasure Monique ...
The scene is fully automated and after you press START you don't have to do anything more , just watch .
Acts will escalate , as motions and sounds will be harder and harder every 45-60 seconds randomly .

IMPORTANT
Soft Body Physics
- must be turned ON

Scene is around 5-6 minutes total . Have fun watching ...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I am stuck in the first state? I have seen in the scene control (invisible but selectable) that there are different states, but I see no UI Buttons to switch to the next state -only start and stop.

Hi, I am stuck in the first state? I have seen in the scene control (invisible but selectable) that there are different states, but I see no UI Buttons to switch to the next state -only start and stop.
there is no states . its automatic after you press start .
"the states" happens inside the plugin itself and it will switch to the next one after some random time 45-60 seconds . 5 states total :)

just press the "START" button and you will see what happening there . The whole scene is around 5 minutes :) so have fun

Last edited:
Sorry to say, but I have similar issues, @misterx

After pressding Start the girl goes down, sometimes the animation starts and sometimes she's just sitting there w/o movement.
If the animation starts, she remains in this state forever.

Might be dependancies to older versions of the plugins?
If I create a *.var, I always choose "Latest" instead of "Exact" reference version. When doing the "Exact" way, I have to have the version you have used, even if its older.
But I dont know if thats the problem, I just dont want to download older versions to my install to try it out

Sorry to say, but I have similar issues, @misterx

After pressding Start the girl goes down, sometimes the animation starts and sometimes she's just sitting there w/o movement.
If the animation starts, she remains in this state forever.

Might be dependancies to older versions of the plugins?
If I create a *.var, I always choose "Latest" instead of "Exact" reference version. When doing the "Exact" way, I have to have the version you have used, even if its older.
But I dont know if thats the problem, I just dont want to download older versions to my install to try it out

i allways use the latest , some plugins use older versions of morphs , thats why it also needs the older versions some time ...

I don't see a "start" button and when I'm in scene the girl doesn't do anything but twitch, haha.

I don't see a "start" button and when I'm in scene the girl doesn't do anything but twitch, haha.
@pollo4567 its there :)

1616715283.jpg

Back
Top Bottom