Arcade Machine

Assets Arcade Machine

I'm not sure I follow. There is a pose sub catagory in the resources with many many poses. I posed my model by first turning off collision on the CUA atom, posed my figure, then turned collision back on.

I'm not sure I follow. There is a pose sub catagory in the resources with many many poses. I posed my model by first turning off collision on the CUA atom, posed my figure, then turned collision back on.
I'm still learning. I guess you mean we have to pose the look from scratch. I haven't done this before. I will try to find time to try. I did save a pose from Luther Slade's scene, "Mommys Tropical Adventure" where he has a similar asset (an arcade game with a space for a person to be in), but his has a second screen on the back, though I think this asset is better for creation. The pose from that scene needs work.

No worries. I use this plugin by ruvik to pose all my stuff it was a game changer for me. Maybe it'll help you out too.

I've started building a scene using the asset, but I'm having trouble. Is there a method for relaxing a person/look in a pose to relieve physics explosions? I am trying to get a look to work. I am new to posing. I have checked carefully for hours changing scale, checking fitment, trying to understand posing, but I can see she isn't touching anything but the asset that is the ground...I thought it was her hair, but I fixed its collision distance.
image_2024-08-26_155902118.png
image_2024-08-26_155818563.png

Back
Top Bottom