Appearance Swap Between Two Persons

Mhunter047

Reactions
I have a scene with two girls and one guy. I would like to be able to swap the two girl's appearances. They each have separate actions and I would like to be able to enjoy those with both girls. For the life of me, I can't figure out a way to load on person1 the look of person2. I can prebuild predetermined appearances and have them load and swap, but I often load one of the many different looks from my library and I have a lot of looks, so it is not feasible to effectively do it this way. I was also thinking of sharing this scene and this function would be very useful, especially so that a user could load their own looks and swap them. I have looked all through the plugins and tried various different ways, but to no avail.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
MH

Would this do what you want? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/appearance-loader.18684/

1. save your scene to some file e.g. "tmp"
2. click Load Appearance From Scene, select "tmp", select the other person atom from the Select Person dropdown, and then click again on Load Appearance From Scene to load the selected person's appearance

Would this do what you want? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/appearance-loader.18684/

1. save your scene to some file e.g. "tmp"
2. click Load Appearance From Scene, select "tmp", select the other person atom from the Select Person dropdown, and then click again on Load Appearance From Scene to load the selected person's appearance
that would work for a predetermined look, but I frequently load a scene and then swap out characters. In other words, I might load new appearances every time I play the scene and even swap out those during play. I even use your "Preset Loader" to load random looks. What I want to do then is swap the two that I have loaded to the scene during this session and be able to swap them back and forth.

Maybe you could add that function to "Appearance Loader"? :D That would be the perfect answer!

MH

Back
Top Bottom