Looks Aphrodite

brynhildr93

Reactions
Twitter
brynhildr93
brynhildr93 submitted a new resource:

Aphrodite - A good-looking spellcaster

Hello again!
This time around, I tried to port a character that.. probably only a few knows about it (or maybe it's even unknown to the most): Aphrodite from the game "Ascendant One". Long story short, it was a MOBA game like LoL and Paragon but the sad thing is that it never came out from the alpha/beta/EA it was in, and was deleted almost immediately.

View attachment 178509

View attachment 178510View attachment 178511

Of course I don't dare saying that this is a...​

Read more about this resource...

To remove the vamx dependency, it is just searching for the Hunting-Succubus enhanced eyes that is in vamx. You could either edit the save json and meta json to change it manually, or select the correct enhanced eyes in-game and repack the var. Hope this info helps some. Feel free to ask if you need any help with this.

Also, I just noticed that the xnpvv dependencies are looking for the RG morphs. You should definitely remove those. They are trouble.

How do I remove the Rg morphs? Like, I think they get loaded automatically every time I load a new char!
Also yeah, I do select from the clothing the eyes from Hunting so I don't know why it keeps grabbing from vamX instead of taking from Hunting pack itself.

How do I remove the Rg morphs? Like, I think they get loaded automatically every time I load a new char!
They do get loaded automatically, that's why they are a problem. You have to remove them from both of the json files. I have already edited the files for you, to save you some time. Are you on the discord? I have a vid on there showing how to remove them. I can upload the files here if you want, or you can edit the .json files yourself by opening the var, open the save.json and change vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/vamX/HUNTING-SUCCUBUS/Enhanced_Eyes/Enhanced Eyes Realastic.vam to Hunting-Succubus.Enhanced_Eyes.3:/Custom/Clothing/Female/HUNTING-SUCCUBUS/Enhanced_Eyes/Enhanced Eyes Realastic.vam.
For the RG morphs, you can open the .json in notepad or notepad++, highlight exactly what is highlighted in these images, once highlighted, press Backspace to remove them, then CTRL+S to save.

Aphrodite.json
save.jpg

meta.json
meta.jpg

That will get rid of the RG morphs.

For the "RG" problem, I decided to extract and copy the files manually, but leaving those outside. So I deleted them completely.
For the other part of the .json yeah, I don't exactly know where to look if on both "meta" and "aphrodite.json" or just one of the two lol

My discord user is this one!

brynhildr#8080

For the vamx dependencies, it's a bit more simple. Just change the dependency in the meta.json and the link in the Aphrodite.json.

For the meta.json, change this
0004b.jpg

To this
0005b.jpg

For the Aphrodite.json, change this
0006b.jpg

To this
0007b.jpg

I couldn't find the name in the VAM discord. I have used the .json edits above and repacked the .var. All errors are fixed, except for the VRDollz makeup, but that is only because I don't have that var. So, it should have 0 errors, if you have that var.

For the vamx dependencies, it's a bit more simple. Just change the dependency in the meta.json and the link in the Aphrodite.json.

For the meta.json, change this
View attachment 178570
To this
View attachment 178572

For the Aphrodite.json, change this
View attachment 178573
To this
View attachment 178574
Ok, I should've fixed the two .json files exactly like you did above.
I posted an updated version, tho I deleted the vamX one in the .txt of the dependencies because I don't know exactly which are the enhanced eyes used from Hunting so from next time, I'll be sure to mention that always!

Appreciated for the help :)

No problem! If you need anymore help, feel free to ask. You can find me on discord as well. Just search for username enoeht.

Back
Top Bottom